"MASTURBATION" The Physical Health and Mental Health.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
WARNING: I inquired of this forums management if this subject was inappropriate. Advised it was OK, but they will watch the thread for "non-adult" behavior.

I recently learned some interesting and surprising information reference masturbation. Turns out there are positive health factors involved. For example: masturbation reduces "Prostate Cancer" risk. I found helpful "medical" information on the internet. Here are just two links.

How Often Men Masturbate: What's Healthy vs. "Too Much" | mindbodygreen (Reduces risk of Prostate cancer)

How Often Should You Masturbate? A Full Guide For Women | mindbodygreen (there is actually a medically better way to do this, and advise a method best used less frequently)

If you find good "Health Related" information/articles, please post them here, or send me a private message.

I have read articles that indicate that the vibrator was developed by doctors to shorten patient time with some of their female patients.

Everybody's done it, nobody talks about it. I don't have any opinions on the benefits or drawbacks, other than the fact that if sexual activity wasn't an actual physical and mental need, "self service" wouldn't exist. Human beings were designed to procreate, and when they don't have a partner...well, it is what it is...

My experience is, being married leads to far less sex than being alone. Like none. At all. Ever.

That's why I'm in no hurry to dip my toes back into the marriage pool. I'll just be over here dating but not getting married...
As a guy that has been married over 52 years I can say I disagree with that statement.

As a guy that has been married over 52 years I can say I disagree with that statement.
I am the opposite. I had plenty before marriage, none while married, and for a while I had more than I probably should have after I became single again. That was a reaction to the years of none at all while married, and led to some stupid situations that, were I to have practiced the topic of this thread, I could have avoided...

Quite the, uh... 'handy' topic, SD.. 🤓 Sorry, somebody had-to.. ;)

Yeah, it's always been vilified as one of those 'cringy topics', but that's just likely leftovers from 'Victorian-era guilt-shaming'.. ;) But, certainly, Regular, Healthy - heterosexual relations* - Are an important part of a regimen towards 'best overall-Health possible', and, well.. If the Wife is stuck dealing 'mud-wrestling with Eve's curse' for a week or so.. Can't go risking frozen-pipes, now can we? ;)

*Clearly, homosex was Not Intended for us to engage in by our Creator, as there's all sorts of damage (besides mental and physical illnesses / STDs, etc) that occurs, at least for males.. But, for Women? Well.. Let's just say, IMO, there's really nothing a Woman can 'Get' from another woman, that she Cannot get from a Man - at least one who's Worth his Salt in the shaker.. :cool: Education, making proper Time, a conducive environment, and good communication can definitely achieve 'finding the magic', and 'multiplicity' that is claimed so-elusive.. Nah. :)

But, the ol' Yanky or Spanky? Certainly not 'damaging' the way homosex is.. ('course, there's that whole 'Go Blind' thang.. ;) jk..

jd

Worked with a married man who said the Doctor told him to do it himself, if he was not have relations with his wife at least once a month.
He told three people this.
I would never had told anyone what the doctor said.

My current lady is an OB nurse. She "unofficially" tells women, if you're feeling stressed and anxious, go home and have a little "alone time". No worrying about your partner, no worrying about if you made yourself attractive enough. Just take care of your own business so you can relax and go to sleep. It makes sense, I guess.

Latest posts

Back