Mathew Perry died (Friends)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drowning or heart attack? So sad
It says that he drowned in the hot tub:
Perry later estimated he had spent $9 million to get sober. He revealed that due to his addiction issues, he did not remember three years of the time he was acting on Friends, between seasons three and six.... Perry died at age 54 from an apparent drowning in a hot tub at his Los Angeles home on October 28, 2023.
Who we're talking about:
Matthew_Perry_ONDCP_White_House_-_Frame_Grab.png

I'll miss Suzanne Somers more :(. She was awesome.:thumbs:

Last edited:
They always go in threes, anybody else notice this? When we lose one, we get a ten-day window, and two more die, you can set your watch by it!

Wife just told me Jeff Beck, legendary guitar player, died this week as well. He was super talented and had been around for years.
Back in January I believe.

Back in January I believe.

Correct, January 10th. I loved Jeff Beck but did you ever hear the young girl that played Bass with him? Her name is Tal Wilkenfeld, and she is amazing. I was really impressed. She must have been really good to be that young (mid 20's) and playing with Jeff Beck, Prince, Eric Clapton and more.

I come from a family with addictions. I am grateful that drinking, even part of one drink makes me sick so I can't or won't drink. Never wanted to be a druggie and had friends who were also in that belief. Does that make me better than anyone who is addicted. Nope!
I know many people are easily addicted. Some people are addicted to alcohol, or some medication or drugs, and I've know people who were addicted to gambling. We're all dealt a particular hand in life and if we are strong enough, we can make good decisions to protect ourselves from harm.

Matthew Perry.jpg

I really hope that any toxicology tests that they do come back negative. I know nothing about Matthew Perry other than what is reported in the news, but I got the impression that he was sincere about battling his demons and helping others. I hope he didn't relapse.

Honestly if you gave an updated pic, he looks like he was rode hard during his life. My complete guess is a heart attack.
View attachment 118753
I read that he had almost died 4 or 5 times in the last year, and had been revived each time. None of them were drug or alcohol related. I think his body was probably pretty messed up from the addictions. I expect that the drug tests come back negative. He likely had another one of those episodes that he had had over the last year while in the hot tub and drowned in the process. I sure could be wrong.

I read that he had almost died 4 or 5 times in the last year, and had been revived each time. None of them were drug or alcohol related. I think his body was probably pretty messed up from the addictions. I expect that the drug tests come back negative. He likely had another one of those episodes that he had had over the last year while in the hot tub and drowned in the process. I sure could be wrong.

I think it was multiple issues and the main was he was totally vaxxed and push.

Back