May As Well Add Asteroid To The Choas

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Yep after all the floods, fires ,riots ,Etc.,Etc, Etc,. 2020 could go out with the big bang.

Asteroid heading our way day before presidential election ⋆ The Savage Nation

Expected impact on day before elction ,Nov.3nd,2020.

1598136002914.png

Last edited:
Guess they couldn't resist throwing a asteroid inot the recipe.
Lemme get out my scorecard:

Global pandemic - check.
U.S. economy shut down - check.
Riots in the streets with buildings burned - check.
Hurricane #1 - check.
Hurricane #2 - check.
Huge asteroid hurling toward Earth - check.
What's left? An ingrown toenail for me?
panic.gif

You forgot the floods in China and the grasshopper infestations and the murder hornets.
The Democrats now have another fake reason to push mail-in voting.
The asteroid is too dangerous so we better all just hide in the basement like Biden.
I'm waiting for the Governor to make hard hats mandatory just in case.

Even if it hits Earth it doesn't have to hit N. America. China is a pretty big place and Russia has been hit before. There are craters all over the Southern Hemisphere also.If it landed anywhere in the Yangtze basin it would take out 3 Gorges. Wherever it hits it will be Trump's fault.

Global pandemic - check.
Hurricane #1 - check.
Hurricane #2 - check.
What's left? An ingrown toenail for me?View attachment 48972

SuperV, you left out the worst draught in the Western Divided States in 12,000 years causing soon to be record breaking fires.In one week more large fires in Ca. than their is in a year. :ghostly::(

SuperV, you left out the worst draught in the Western Divided States in 12,000 years causing soon to be record breaking fires.In one week more large fires in Ca. than their is in a year. :ghostly::(
Oh yeah, I forgot California's yearly burning off of their brush.
Pray for the celebrities and basketball stars.

Some areas of the earth get more hits from asteroids and space dust and pebbles than other areas. Can't find the article, I read about it a few years ago.
Have you ever put a bucket of water out on your roof or even just on the back porch to see if there was anything in it over the course of a week? Every day we are dusted with space dust.

Found on Wikipedia under Asteroids: "Asteroids are somewhat arbitrarily differentiated from comets and meteoroids. In the case of comets, the difference is one of composition: while asteroids are mainly composed of mineral and rock, comets are primarily composed of dust and ice. Furthermore, asteroids formed closer to the sun, preventing the development of cometary ice. The difference between asteroids and meteoroids is mainly one of size: meteoroids have a diameter of one meter or less, whereas asteroids have a diameter of greater than one meter. Finally, meteoroids can be composed of either cometary or asteroidal materials."

Found on Wikipedia under Meteoroid: "An estimated 25 million meteoroids, micrometeoroids and other space debris enter Earth's atmosphere each day, which results in an estimated 15,000 tonnes of that material entering the atmosphere each year."
"Almost all meteoroids contain extraterrestrial nickel and iron. They have three main classifications: iron, stone, and stony-iron. Some stone meteoroids contain grain-like inclusions known as chondrules and are called chondrites. Stony meteoroids without these features are called "achondites", which are typically formed from extraterrestrial igneous activity; they contain little or no extraterrestrial iron. The composition of meteoroids can be inferred as they pass through Earth's atmosphere from their trajectories and the light spectra of the resulting meteor. Their effects on radio signals also give information, especially useful for daytime meteors, which are otherwise very difficult to observe. From these trajectory measurements, meteoroids have been found to have many different orbits, some clustering in streams, often associated with a parent comet, others apparently sporadic. Debris from meteoroid streams may eventually be scattered into other orbits. The light spectra, combined with trajectory and light curve measurements, have yielded various compositions and densities, ranging from fragile snowball-like objects with density about a quarter that of ice, to nickel-iron rich dense rocks. The study of meteorites also gives insights into the composition of non-ephemeral meteoroids."
--- from Wikipedia

Nothing else is surprising me this year apparently. . . . what is one more thing. Right? I plan on voting early so at least my vote will be in.
Oh I forgot:
Global Warming!
panic.gif

Remember, we must reduce our CO2 'footprint' or we're all gonna die!

Whatta ya' mean, "I need to take a number in the panic-line"? :(

Last edited:

Global pandemic - check.
Hurricane #1 - check.
Hurricane #2 - check.
What's left? An ingrown toenail for me?View attachment 48972
You left a lot off the 2020 score card, or as I like to call it, BINGO!
Fires in California
Remember the fires in Australia?
Followed by the flooding in Australia
Glacier Melts in the Alps (that haven't melted ever until now)
The DERECHO that hit the midwest (that was 11 days ago)
6.4 earthquake in Puerto Rico
Floods in Indonesia
Beirut Explosion
Canada's last Arctic ice shelf collapsed
Taal Volcano Eruption, Phillipines
UFO's confirmed by U.S. military
Brazil flooding and mudslides
Pakistan Passenger Jet Crash
Landslides and Flooding in Nepal
Rohingya Humanitarian Crisis
Michigan Dam Breach
Tennessee Tornadoes
Aurangabad, India Railroad Incident
Volcanic Eruptions in Sumatra
Kenya Mudslides and Flooding
Venezuela Humanitarian Crisis
Iran Shoots Down Ukranian Passenger Plane

This didn't include much from our southern neighbors, South America.

Nothing new really.

You left a lot off the 2020 score card, or as I like to call it, BINGO!
Fires in California
Remember the fires in Australia?
Followed by the flooding in Australia
Glacier Melts in the Alps (that haven't melted ever until now)
The DERECHO that hit the midwest (that was 11 days ago)
6.4 earthquake in Puerto Rico
Floods in Indonesia
Beirut Explosion
Canada's last Arctic ice shelf collapsed
Taal Volcano Eruption, Phillipines
UFO's confirmed by U.S. military
Brazil flooding and mudslides
Pakistan Passenger Jet Crash
Landslides and Flooding in Nepal
Rohingya Humanitarian Crisis
Michigan Dam Breach
Tennessee Tornadoes
Aurangabad, India Railroad Incident
Volcanic Eruptions in Sumatra
Kenya Mudslides and Flooding
Venezuela Humanitarian Crisis
Iran Shoots Down Ukranian Passenger Plane

This didn't include much from our southern neighbors, South America.

Nothing new really.
Oh well, I feel much better now
flower70.gif

How big is a 6 foot rock going to be after burning through the atmosphere?
It will make a lot more noise than physical damage.
It is such a big deal that NASA seems to be ignoring it.
I hope it doesn't collide with a UFO/UAP!
With a close approach of 300 miles it won't even hit the ISS.
I'm thinking this is another example of fake news - cause more panic - scare the sheep - make everyone feel good when it sails past.

How big is a 6 foot rock going to be after burning through the atmosphere?
With a close approach of 300 miles it won't even hit the ISS.
I'm thinking this is another example of fake news - cause more panic - scare the sheep - make everyone feel good when it sails past.
Waita minute! It's only 6.5 feet in diameter?!
You read the hysteria and it's like we are all facing the same doom as the dinosaurs
brickwall100.gif
(note to self: stop drinking panic Kool-Aid!
frying-pan-smash.gif
)

So no Armagedden ? What if the pebble grows to 7 feet?
As @SheepDog mentioned, even if it would/did come into the Earth's atmosphere, it would only be the size of a basketball when it hit the Earth.
Since we are moving around the sun at over 66,000 miles per hour, even something stationary in the solar -system will enter the atmosphere and get roasted to a crisp if it is not more than hundreds of feet across.
"Space Pebble" is accurate.

Last edited:
As @SheepDog mentioned, even if it would/did come into the Earth's atmosphere, it would only be the size of a basketball when it hit.
Since we are moving around the sun at over 66,000 miles per hour, even something stationary in the solar -system will enter the atmosphere and get roasted to a crisp if it is not more than hundreds of feet across.
"Space Pebble" is accurate.

Point taken awhile ago. :peace:

Latest posts

Back