Maybe California will just burn up and blow away??

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
https://www.foxnews.com/us/thousand...fires-threaten-los-angeles-area-neighborhoods

AP19298042033888.jpg

I shake my head every year when these fires start. Am I out in left field in thinking it would be more cost effective to manage thick undergrowth and some forested areas to mitigate some of this? Oh wait, what am I thinking.

About the best you can expect of California it will finally be two(ish) states. The northern part will thrive and the southern part will become a vacant garbage dump.
It will eventually end up as part of Alaska because the western San Andreas is moving north. I think once it hits the East Pacific ridge it will head west.
It will only take a million years or so to find out. :)

We best watch out what we wish for it may come true .:D Weedy they will just move to another state.o_O
Meerkat, they have been Californicating other states for years. In 1976 I saw a billboard in Oregon about not Californicating their state. When I moved to Colorado in 1986, it was a conservative state. Not any more. We have gotten many Californians here.

Ya know, I've never been to KY. If it is anything like TN, it will be on my bucket list soon.

East Tennessee was on my bucket list, got to drive through some of it back in the '80s. Decided that after I had made my millions I would live there 8 or 9 months of the year. Never achieved the qualifier.

Latest posts

Back