Maybe I Should Change Eye Dr to A Veteranarean

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meer, have you ever had cataract surgery ?

Jim

No and 9 months ago dr said may have small cataract but its no where near large enough for surgery,maybe in 3 to 5 years might have to have surgery.
Now that has a partner and it needs to come out in 2 weeks. I was seeing fine till one afternoon I get up and walk across room and vision is messed up since.
Cataracts are never instant.Don't wear glasses except fine print.
Maybe its that G roce they put in few months ago or tha new spy meter? :ghostly::D

I'm from Atlanta and was born at this hospital affiliated with this world famous medical school Emory Univerisity.
Look what it has regressed to now. A political haven of hateful toons who run around hoods instead of time in classrooms.
I want one of these pieces of bad work slicing on my eye? They have now infiltrated every medical school in this screwed up nation. protesting seems every month about how bad America is. If you have a good doctoe keep them. I don't trust them. They show me anger just looking at me. An old white southern blue eyed paleskin.

Remember this is a MEDICAL COLLEGE, One of th worlds best,

Last edited:
Going above and beyond house calls for the illrals,refugees, welfare ghettos and if we don't like what has taken over our soc
Meer, is your vision very blurry?
Not that you can't see, just blurry?
Worse at night,?

Jim

Yes a little more like contrast but I need to get away from these dr.s who all involved in this medical system.

My wife had cataract surgery 2 years ago, both eyes.

She says that's what you're sounds like.

The surgery is quick and very easy, and very successful.

Jim
Except the part about cutting on your eye. They would have to knock me out completely.

My wife had cataract surgery 2 years ago, both eyes.

She says that's what you're sounds like.

The surgery is quick and very easy, and very successful.

Jim

Don't mind surgery just want to make sure its nessasary and fixes the problem.
Jim for your sweet wife.:huggs::Thankyou:

Latest posts

Back