Measles

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had measles or mumps that had me hospitalized but my father can't remember which one. I remember the chicken pox but not the other.
I was just wondering how far back records are kept. I remember going to a particular clinic when I was a child, but that was 60 + years ago. I cannot imagine they still have my records, or if they do, how easy they would be to find.

I was just wondering how far back records are kept. I remember going to a particular clinic when I was a child, but that was 60 + years ago. I cannot imagine they still have my records, or if they do, how easy they would be to find.

When I was 19 I wanted a copy of my records from the military. They said they were on microfilm and they didn't have to look them up so I couldn't get them. No idea if they still exist or not.

When I was 19 I wanted a copy of my records from the military. They said they were on microfilm and they didn't have to look them up so I couldn't get them. No idea if they still exist or not.
I write plenty of letters for genealogical records, I am going to see what I can come up with getting copies of my childhood health records.

Still on a rant. And to hear these people get up and speak about vaccines that have been safely used on millions of people over FIFTY-YEARS, are suddenly too dangerous for their little "special snowflake", remind me of my macho buddies years back explaining that they would never wear a seatbelt because they had heard a story about some lady that drove her car in the lake and still had her seatbelt on when they pulled it out so it must have trapped her in:rolleyes:.
Only a couple of my buddies died proving what is left of a human body after diving thru a windshield.:eek:
BTW, I died on 10-04-89.
Oh wait, I had my seatbelt on:).
To anyone pondering if their vaccination from 40-50 years ago is still good, just get it redone.
Takes only seconds.
If you didn't need it, nothing happens, if you did need it, nothing happens (when you would have gotten sick).
Find something else to worry about, like if your tires still have enough air in them.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back