Merger has happened early.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Alaska!

Most of my family and former workmates have moved to Franklin. My mom and her 12 brothers and sisters were from Fayetteville, so most of my dead kinfolk are buried there.

The guy who works on my guitar lives in Franklin! Nice little town, or was... Now its to close to the sprawl of nashville but lots little towns can say that... :(

I'm closer to the Murfreesboro area. I don't live there, but I'm close. I live in the woods.

I once lived down the road a little ways... manchester. I'm a military history buff. Spent days viewing old battle fields between nashville and Chattanooga. I have copies of journals of people who fought there and in some cases the battle plans. Know the area pretty well.

I once lived down the road a little ways... manchester. I'm a military history buff. Spent days viewing old battle fields between nashville and Chattanooga. I have copies of journals of people who fought there and in some cases the battle plans. Know the area pretty well.
All of this area is having huge rain and storms.

Latest posts

Back