Merry Christmas Yall

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Merry Christmas and God bless us everyone

1671937372131.png

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Merry Christmas to all of our HCL family. Hope you all have a blessed Christmas and a happy and safe New Year.

Now here is one you can tell around the dinner table, and make everybody groan:

We all know that Santa had eight reindeer. The ninth reindeer was Rudolph, but did you know who the tenth Reindeer was?

It was Olive. Just like in the song. Olive the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names... 🤣

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Trying to get into the Spirit of Christamas. Sorry guys, after working almost 30 years in the retail side, one way or anothet, it's very hard. I do enjoy the day of because it is a celebration of Jesus's birth and what they meant for humanity and our ultimate salvation. Jesus was the purest gift God could give us. Just got tears writing those two lines. But I also know the reality side of how much work retail business go thru. Right now I am trying to plan ahead of what I can do. Some cheeses got out on the 26th, yet others go out on Jan 2nd. I got some precuts that I am holding back so I can see thru earlier date and my crates are getting to be stacked 5 high now with 2 rows. I am trying to not be totally overwhelmed. . . yet I know during that time will be crazy. It happens every year. I ran a crossed this video. Not something I would normally listen to, but I did actually like it. And apparently 2 years old.

Latest posts

Back