Meth head incident

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pearl

Finder of lost things AND The Boss
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
The couple I cleaned for today had a weird guy in their yard the other day! It was about 4:30pm and he was in their backyard picking up sticks. They have a little over an acre, just had a big tree cut at the nextdoor neighbor's that hung over the fence. They thought at first it was one of the tree crew just cleaning up. Then he sat down, back against the fence and fell asleep. They called the neighbors, the guy wasn't with the tree crew. They called the sheriff's dept., they came out and talked to the guy and took him with them. One officer told my couple he admitted to using meth and was lost! He didn't know where he was and had no ID!! He told the cops he was going to take a nap in their shed where no one would bother him, but noticed their yard needed some picking up!!🤔 🤪 I guess no good deed goes unpunished!! Lol! The couple's grandson in law is putting a basic camera system in this weekend!!

Thank goodness he wasn't violent. You never know what you will get with druggies.

The couple I cleaned for today had a weird guy in their yard the other day! It was about 4:30pm and he was in their backyard picking up sticks. They have a little over an acre, just had a big tree cut at the nextdoor neighbor's that hung over the fence. They thought at first it was one of the tree crew just cleaning up. Then he sat down, back against the fence and fell asleep. They called the neighbors, the guy wasn't with the tree crew. They called the sheriff's dept., they came out and talked to the guy and took him with them. One officer told my couple he admitted to using meth and was lost! He didn't know where he was and had no ID!! He told the cops he was going to take a nap in their shed where no one would bother him, but noticed their yard needed some picking up!!🤔 🤪 I guess no good deed goes unpunished!! Lol! The couple's grandson in law is putting a basic camera system in this weekend!!

That's methed up, it just goes to show you how things like that can sneak up on us, a good reminder to be ever aware of your surroundings.

Latest posts

Back