Migrant Caravan

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchboy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Just a simple question which is as follows:

How do we stop the migrant caravan enroute to our southern border or do we?

Don't get me started...

Just a simple question which is as follows:

How do we stop the migrant caravan enroute to our southern border or do we?
If we actually have a border, that is it's definition.
I guess we will find out if we do. Or not:rolleyes:.

Only if the rules of engagement for the Military are weapons free...

Only way it will work is to stop them before they put even 1 foot on American soil...and I don't give a **** about the optics...this is a National Security issue...a firm stand MUST be presented...or they will just bum rush the border like they did to those half assed Mexican police...with tear gas and batons...give me a friggin' break. What a half hearted attempted for the Press.

Besides...the National Guard and the Border Patrol are jammed up doing dumb **** like processing the last 5,000 that came over the border last week.

Recall the ambassadors from Guatemala, San Salvador, and Mexico...

Cut off ALL financial aid to same...

Tell the WORLD this **** stops NOW...

Trump is the President...and his 1st obligation IS the security of this Nation...

PERIOD .

:tank:

told ya not to get me started !!

I say line our southern boarder with tanks and troops. A Show of full military presence will stop those bastards in their tracks.:tank:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of that "Wall" could have been up in these past two years...and it's NOT from Trump's lack of trying...

I blame the Republican Majorities in the House and the Senate...

We've controlled all 3 branches of Government for the last two years and only a little section of the Wall has been started.

They were NOT elected and put into power to sit on their collective asses...they are there to make sure the Will of the People is done.

The Will elected Trump and HIS agenda...to secure our sovereign borders...and THAT is why they are collecting those fat paychecks !!

START EARNING THEM BITCHES !!

:mad:

Realizing that crossing our borders in that fashion is illegal, plain & simple.

Give our troops the power & means to do whatever it takes to prevent the illegal crossing our border.

Let the chips fall where they may!

I say line our southern boarder with tanks and troops. A Show of full military presence will stop those bastards in their tracks.:tank:
They'll just take the train:rolleyes::
image1170x530cropped.jpg

Yeah, we got a good border:wink:.
:stir pot: just for Shooter.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back