Military Vets Chat Site

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldnt get it to bring up any chat board.Then I clicked on the login and it opened something where I see a link to chat. I clicked that and it opened what I thought would be a chat but I got this message instead:

Hello, my name is Tim and welcome to Prevail Health. This is a CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy) program which deals with actions, attitudes, and behaviors. This program is designed to take you through different lessons and at the end of each lesson it brings you back to a peer to chat about the lesson. Know if the lesson is clear and you have no question you can ask the peer to move you along to the next lesson. You don’t have to make up stuff to talk about if you feel comfortable with the material you have seen. This program is also approved by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. So, it has been approved tool in the mental health and substance abuse field.

Very strange for a chat. More like a vets help page

How do we know a real vet is on the chat?

I couldnt get it to bring up any chat board.Then I clicked on the login and it opened something where I see a link to chat. I clicked that and it opened what I thought would be a chat but I got this message instead:

Hello, my name is Tim and welcome to Prevail Health. This is a CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy) program which deals with actions, attitudes, and behaviors. This program is designed to take you through different lessons and at the end of each lesson it brings you back to a peer to chat about the lesson. Know if the lesson is clear and you have no question you can ask the peer to move you along to the next lesson. You don’t have to make up stuff to talk about if you feel comfortable with the material you have seen. This program is also approved by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. So, it has been approved tool in the mental health and substance abuse field.

Very strange for a chat. More like a vets help page

Oh well looks like I did it again, o_O thanks for the heads up Jac . :)

I doubt you could masquerade as a military man for very long when interacting with vets. They would know very quickly.

Oh well looks like I did it again, o_O thanks for the heads up Jac . :)

Well it was there. I think it was set up to help vets who are in need of someone to talk to. There is a button there that you can see all who work at that site. I think it is good in that it could help keep a vet alive. I think if you click to talk to someone there is someone who will pop in to assist.

Well it was there. I think it was set up to help vets who are in need of someone to talk to. There is a button there that you can see all who work at that site. I think it is good in that it could help keep a vet alive. I think if you click to talk to someone there is someone who will pop in to assist.

Well that is a good thing. So many vets need help and are lonely. Not only do they have to deal with this society but they also have some war things too.
I use to visit them but the dictators put stop to that too. They told me at VA I had to fill out a long page of info just to go inside. Claimed it was for vet safety, BS! I'm too PC anyway so may have made it worse for them than helped.

Latest posts

Back