More than you want to know

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_marsh

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I was looking for a prepper forum I used to frequent, but it seems to have disappeared. A few internet searches later and somehow I found myself here. I may have lurked here before but it seems different than I remember. Seems like forums are dying as fast as morals and common sense.

I don't have much to report as I am not a lay it all out there sort of a person, but I will share a bit. I work in security, but not the cheap pot metal star and minimum wage kind of security. And I intend to survive whatever happens even if I expect that to be less apocalyptic than others may believe. I don't trust the government, I don't trust the media, and won't ever be eating plant based "meat" or lab grown "meat". There, probably shared too much already.

You have been conscripted into the fold here, no escape, sitback and enjoy. no one has complained ,that I know of of my signature line so you are probably in good company here
Oh yeah welcome form north of the 49th just east of the rockies

. I don't trust the government, I don't trust the media, and won't ever be eating plant based "meat" or lab grown "meat". There, probably shared too much already.
It's ok, they got mealworm and cricket burgers for you! :p:LOL:
-1x-1.jpg

Welcome to the place where free-speech is allowed! :thumbs:

Last edited:
It sounds like you'll fit right in.

Welcome.

What forum were you looking for? Was it APN?

I can't remember. I was on a few different prepper forums around 5-10 years ago but I apparently never bothered to bookmark them or keep track of usernames or passwords. The last few years I was worked so much that the internet was for streaming movies or reading about how our rights are being eroded.

Welcome from the Bend North of the Tennessee River area.

If the people of this country will do enough history just recent AFTER WWII they will see the path to retain this country does not lead to destruction of the society.

It is to weed out those who are trying to destroy it and build it to a massive military strength that will not be challenged and does not have to wage war.

From the end of the war until the full implementation of De Gaulle's government Anarchy and murder by court reigned all over France.
No agencies were left to do the business of the people no deeds, titles, or institutional banking system was recognized by the entire country.

Open that gate here with a LOT more people and criminal organizations.

Glad you came to Learn from some really great People who live the real survival life and don't mind teaching us how to get to that point ourselves.

I was looking for a prepper forum I used to frequent, but it seems to have disappeared. A few internet searches later and somehow I found myself here. I may have lurked here before but it seems different than I remember. Seems like forums are dying as fast as morals and common sense.

I don't have much to report as I am not a lay it all out there sort of a person, but I will share a bit. I work in security, but not the cheap pot metal star and minimum wage kind of security. And I intend to survive whatever happens even if I expect that to be less apocalyptic than others may believe. I don't trust the government, I don't trust the media, and won't ever be eating plant based "meat" or lab grown "meat". There, probably shared too much already.
are You wearing a wire Right Now...?!? Welcome to where One is not needed, Sit Down, put Your Feet Up, get a Cold One and Enjoy the Ride...!!!

Latest posts

Back