• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mountain House freeze Dry sale

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the shelf life of Mountain House foods? What is the best by dates on most of their foods? I think I bought some years ago when I used to go camping, but I don't think I've had any in a couple decades. Their foods would be good in bug out bags, I would think.

Does anyone know the shelf life of Mountain House foods? What is the best by dates on most of their foods? I think I bought some years ago when I used to go camping, but I don't think I've had any in a couple decades. Their foods would be good in bug out bags, I would think.

Typically 30 years, but check the product information to validate. Not all are 30 years.

I did a price check against Amazon and the sale linked above is cheaper than Amazon.

Today I became aware of a really good sale 30% to 50% off. I called and they said it was an overstock sale. Currently there isn't an end date set per say. It is while supplies last. Our grandkids really like the Granola and Blueberries.
https://mountainhouse.com/collections/sale
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a couple of cases.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a couple of cases.

Free shipping to Alaska? I haven’t checked that part yet.

Latest posts

Back