Mountain Soldier ist here

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 8091

Super Friend
Neighbor
Hello everyone, here is my second Start in a new Place, after the Old Forum I was in before disappeared without a trace.
The last two Weeks have been turbulent Days and all in all we were torn between throwing everything away or trying again. Since some Function in the Old Forum stopped working in the last three days, I was probably deleted by 2 Instances, but whatever.
I'm leaving my old story behind and trying to Start a new one here, but first I have to read it deeply, until then I'll be more of a silent reader.

Briefly about me, I come from Central Europe in the German-speaking Area and am about halfway through my Life. I live in the Mountains and Nature is tough here. I have already done my Military Service here and those were tough days too, but then you know what you are dealing with.
Respect is part of these Mountains, respect for Natural Hazards and Respect for Life.
When you have once again climbed a Rock and are standing alone on the Rock, far from any Civilization, you are always aware that Life is fleeting, but that what you are standing on lasts for a long Time.

Thank you for having me and if you want to know anything else, you know how to reach me.

With regards Mountain Soldier

Welcome from Oklahoma where there are no mountains ....

But I have lived in Colorado, Alaska, Washington State and have driven around in Switzerland, Bavaria, and the mountains of France and Italy. I love mountains and miss them so much that I pretend clouds on our Oklahoma horizon are mountains.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forum, From the Bend of the Tennessee River that goes from Alabama to Illinois.

From the Middle European Mountains hmmm Are you on top of the Matterhorn???

I still have an older 1940s Stereoscope with pictures of the winter mountains they were Beautiful and Majestic even in old black and white pictures!!!!

Welcome from Oklahoma where there are no mountains ....
But I have lived in Colorado, Alaska, Washington State and have driven around in Switzerland, Bavaria, and the mountains of France and Italy. I love mountains and miss them so much that I pretend clouds on our Oklahoma horizon are mountains.

I hope you enjoy your time here.
Here's something for You, on my Doorstep in Switzerland.

086778.JPG

Welcome to the forum, From the Bend of the Tennessee River that goes from Alabama to Illinois.

From the Middle European Mountains hmmm Are you on top of the Matterhorn???

I still have an older 1940s Stereoscope with pictures of the winter mountains they were Beautiful and Majestic even in old black and white pictures!!!!
The Matterhorn is too far away for me and there are too many People there. I live in a more central Location and there are many Mountains here that are more beautiful and where it is quieter.

Welcome from Alaska!

Hello everyone, here is my second Start in a new Place, after the Old Forum I was in before disappeared without a trace.
The last two Weeks have been turbulent Days and all in all we were torn between throwing everything away or trying again. Since some Function in the Old Forum stopped working in the last three days, I was probably deleted by 2 Instances, but whatever.
I'm leaving my old story behind and trying to Start a new one here, but first I have to read it deeply, until then I'll be more of a silent reader.

Briefly about me, I come from Central Europe in the German-speaking Area and am about halfway through my Life. I live in the Mountains and Nature is tough here. I have already done my Military Service here and those were tough days too, but then you know what you are dealing with.
Respect is part of these Mountains, respect for Natural Hazards and Respect for Life.
When you have once again climbed a Rock and are standing alone on the Rock, far from any Civilization, you are always aware that Life is fleeting, but that what you are standing on lasts for a long Time.

Thank you for having me and if you want to know anything else, you know how to reach me.

With regards Mountain Soldier
I see you have a down-to-Earth common sense. I hope to be reading more of your posts.

Welcome from Michigan

Greetings from just west of Lake Superior...
When I lived in the far north of Canada I had a neighbor who was from Switzerland.. He was a butcher by trade and we had livestock... He could do wonderful things with sausage seasonings..

Latest posts

Back