MSM powder for pain relief

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
i have used MSM powder for some pain relief for a couple years. i buy the powder in bulk, take 1T in large water with about 1-2T apple cider vinegar to boost it. kinda talstes like mineral water, not great but not nasty.

i found it helped some. but then i got worse with frivro so i needed to add some other things to help. but the MSM powder is pretty good stuff and getting in bulk its not bad at all. from what i have researched, it seems to work best for types of arthritis.
while at this time i do not have arthritis but am dealing with bad nerve pain, when i forget to take it and a couple days go by, i FELL the difference and go right back to it. while it does not get rid of my nerve pain, i am worse not taking it. i think that is interesting. maybe it can help someone.

also, you can buy pills with MSM and chrondroitin, puritans pride has good prices. a couple times a year they have a Buy One Get One Free sales and thats when i load up on what i need.

Latest posts

Back