Murphy Signs 6 Gun Control Measures In New Jersey

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, when he was running he said he would reverse 'everything' Christie did and sign a bunch more regulations.

And New Jersians still elected him. :bang Head:

Yea...Pennsylvania is basically surrounded by the Liberal States of:

New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Washington DC...where my LTCF ( License To Carry Firearm ) is not honored...

When I go down to the Outer Banks this July, I will have to travel through the state of Delaware, where I have to disarm myself by locking up

my CCW unloaded and putting it in the trunk of my friends car, until we get through it on I95.

Where the hell are my 2nd Amendment Rights then...!?

My God Given Right to Self Defense...!?

Infringed !!!

./rant

Infringed !!!

Yep.

I went to the coast of Maine last 4th of July and because I was traveling through the commie states of NY and MA, I left my handgun at home. Can't even carry it through if it's locked in a Brinks truck.

Pretty sad if you ask me. I could have taken a long gun, locked in a case, WTH is the difference?

Yea...Pennsylvania is basically surrounded by the Liberal States of:

New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Washington DC...where my LTCF ( License To Carry Firearm ) is not honored...

When I go down to the Outer Banks this July, I will have to travel through the state of Delaware, where I have to disarm myself by locking up

my CCW unloaded and putting it in the trunk of my friends car, until we get through it on I95.

Where the hell are my 2nd Amendment Rights then...!?

My God Given Right to Self Defense...!?

Infringed !!!

./rant
Hey buddy, what happen to your Federal LEOSA (HR-218) permit to carry anywhere in the continental USA?

You know that I live in this awful state and my only saving grace is being a Cop!

We are exempt from the 10 round mag limit, as this applies only to active duty & retired LE.

BTW, I have a copy of the law as I have been watching this very closely!

It sucks a "Big One"!

Last edited by a moderator:
The LEOSA Act provides for two different categories of LEOSA credentials, 926B and 926C.

926C - Qualified Retired and Separated

• Be separated in good standing from service with the DoD component as a law enforcement officer.
  • Before separation, have been authorized to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution, or the incarceration of any person for any violation of law.
  • Before separation had statutory powers of arrest or authority to apprehend pursuant to section 807(b) of Title 10, United States Code (also known as Article 7(b) of the UCMJ).
  • Before separation, or retraining into a new career field (without apprehension authority), served as a law enforcement officer, or separated from service with the DoD component after completing any applicable period of service, due to a service-connected disability, as determined by that component
  • To carry concealed, during the most recent 12-month period, (1) met the State's standards for training and qualification to carry a firearm for active law enforcement officers in that state for the same type of weapon as the concealed, (2) qualify using the States LEOSA firearms qualification course, or (3) if the State has not established law enforcement officer firearms qualification standard the instructor will certify the officer has completed the DoD Component handgun qualification course conducted by a state certified civilian firearms instructor using the member's privately owned firearm and personally procured ammunition.

NOTE 2:
When carrying concealed the proof of firearms certification cannot be older than 12 months at all times.

-------------------------------

I missed my due date of Friday June 1st for taking the LEOSA firearm qualification course...and on Monday, June 4th, I was given a date of Wednesday, August 1st to re-qualify...which leaves me SOL for July...

But, since I've always renewed my PA LTCF, that I've had for decades...that protects me during the LEOSA time lapse in my state...SO...right now I must honor the laws of the states that do not honor the PA firearm permit.

Pain In The Ass...but the proof of firearms certification is as of now 14 days older than 12 months.

THAT won't ever happen again...

What a piece of work.
How to make a place that sucks to live there, suck even worse:
CBS said:
“None of the bills signed today will make anyone safer,” said Scott Bach, executive director of the Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs, said in a statement. He added that lawmakers have limited citizens’ ability to defend themselves while missing an opportunity to make schools safer and prevent those with mental health issues from acquiring firearms in the first place."
You know things are getting pretty bad in the "blue north" when they have to offer $10,000 to dope-smoking snowboarders to move there:
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/vermont-pay-you-to-move/index.html
CNN said:
"The only requirements? You have to be employed full-time by an out-of-state employer, happy to work remotely in your new home and to commit to becoming a Vermont resident."
Just like immigrating to Mexico... be sure and bring your external income with you:wink:.

I thought about going to that festival because they exhibit lots of stuff, almost like a flea market. Trenton is about 40 or 50 miles from me and of course I'm glad I didn't go!

So much for gun control in NJ as it's off to a great start!:rolleyes:

So much for gun control in NJ as it's off to a great start!
I bet the shooters are in Sooo much trouble for not having the proper permits for their guns:rolleyes:.
That law against body-armor-piercing ammo made all the difference!
clapslow.gif

Governor Murphy said:
"Devastated by last night’s shooting at Art All Night Trenton," New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy said on Twitter. "We must eradicate the scourge of gun violence from our communities."
More anti-gun laws! That's the ticket!:green man:

We all know after they make celebrities out of the shooters in the press, they will read thru the dozens of the times they have been arrested and released.
Maybe fix the revolving-door on the jailhouse instead?
Maybe enforce the laws you already have?
Just a suggestion.
Idiots.
idiot.gif

11door.gif

We all know after they make celebrities out of the shooters in the press, they will read thru the dozens of the times they have been arrested and released.

This shooter was on parole for murder.

One has to wonder if Murphy gave any thought to him buying the gun legally or not.

Latest posts

Back