Music Heavy Metal Rock and Punk Rock

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped listening to rock about 1970.
Today i listen to classic rock, contemporary jazz, blues, big band jazz of the 1940's, bluegrass, and outlaw country.
My taste is varied, SiriusXm is essential to my life. I can even stream it while fooling around on forums like this.

How about Mollie B and polka music???

I stopped listening to rock about 1970.
Today i listen to classic rock, contemporary jazz, blues, big band jazz of the 1940's, bluegrass, and outlaw country.
My taste is varied, SiriusXm is essential to my life. I can even stream it while fooling around on forums like this.

How about Mollie B and polka music???
Or, Barefoot Becky! I have a confession. On Sundays, we watch "Funtime Polka" on PBS.
https://www.pbs.org/show/funtime-polka/

But, my favorite polka star is Gus Polinski. You know him, "Polka King of the Midwest." "The Kenosha Kickers?"

Songs include:
"Polka, Polka, Polka?"
"Twin Lakes Polka?"
"Yamahoozie Polka", aka "Kiss Me Polka".
"Polka Twist".

Greta Van Fleet​

Thanks for this, Ekat - LOVE 'GVF', they Kick A... :cool: Love that they - whilst near-Flawlessly 'resurrecting' the Spirit of Zep - crafted their Own path, and Tunes.. SO Good! :cool:

re: 'Metal'.. Here's some of my Fave 'Grrls'...

PS - While not "metal" (and, a Band, that - while I "liked" some of their tunes here / there in past, wasn't a 'Fav' of mine, per-se) Muse really knocked it out of the Park, with this one (as a 'Finger to the NWO-Cartel' :cool: Especially poignant are the Lyrics of 'Compliance', 'Liberation' and 'Wont Stand Down' 👍

:cool:

jd

Last edited:

Last edited:
This is what happens when Brazil and Russia get together for a song...Disturbed band even gave them thumbs up on it ! 20 million views in 3 years...13k comments and counting

LOL! I love that you all have a thread about your kind of music. What threads are left to start for music? Country and Western, Opera, and Jazz! (I think)
i think theres a classical one already and isnt there a opera one..or there was maybe...go with the flow...!! we still have the giant we love our music thread too..i think we are music people.

Latest posts

Back