Music Heavy Metal Rock and Punk Rock

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I started the classical one a while ago. I think people add opera in there once in a while. It is somewhat classic.
Be glad you were not at old forum...we had lots of music threads..often i start them with some catchy fraze from a song stuck in my head and we would rock it...the moderator of that section hated our guts over it...lol...fraction of what i post here... @Tommyice she was a part of the shenanigans....we had some serious serious fun i tell you !!

Last edited:

Be glad you were not at old forum...we had lots of music threads..often i start them with some cathy fraze from a song stuck in my head and we would rock it...the moderator of that section hated our guts over it...lol...fraction of what i post here... @Tommyice she was a part of the shenanigans....we had some serious serious fun i tell you !!
Old forum? PS?

Be glad you were not at old forum...we had lots of music threads..often i start them with some cathy fraze from a song stuck in my head and we would rock it...the moderator of that section hated our guts over it...lol...fraction of what i post here... @Tommyice she was a part of the shenanigans....we had some serious serious fun i tell you !!
😍

The good, old days. Aahhhh. Virtual beach bonfires—pretty sure we pressed all of the ogre’s buttons with those. Lol

Not much of a head banger but I do love a little ragtime goth

The good, old days. Aahhhh. Virtual beach bonfires—pretty sure we pressed all of the ogre’s buttons with those. Lol

Not much of a head banger but I do love a little ragtime goth

When i first joined it was because of all the shutter bugs sharing all the photos...vera and moonwolf and the gal from missouri and so much more. Certain ones complained about all pictures and garden pictures because they had dialup...most of us had dial up then..my speed was 35k or whatever number it was went after it..i remember hitting 50k or mbs whatever and thought it was fast...lol

We were the problem child/black sheep of forum.We have some knock down drag out fights to and when it spilled out of our sub section it got crazy a few times...some just hated us for fun we had.The ogre put threads into moderation and dwell on what needed doing forever ! worse than our slow ass govt doing stuff...the owner...he should have his toenails pulled for selling the place..i wanted to buy it but only had about a little over a third what it sold for...dang it.

oh and epic stories...one about splitting firewood or selling firewood to winabago owners....boiling the gf's BOB in a pot of boiling water to get it open...roflmao !! epic i tell ya...bluehaired pew sitting church ladies...that one got us all in trouble ...lol..saga of SW and all the resurrections...ogre knew who it was and wouldnt say....lol..probably one of his ex's.

our little basement was the place to be for a very very long time!

I could have, or maybe should have, dedicated that to a Bon Jovi groupie I dated years ago. She was the real deal too.... and introduced me to Dokken. but enough said. That's all I got for now. I'll just leave ya all with this and say 'goodnight'

My tastes in rock aren't quite as heavy and run toward the bluesier side of things. Led Zeppelin is my favorite. More recently I've been listening to these guys. Very Aerosmith-ish...

I like these guys, they don't take themselves too seriously and actually have fun.

Attachments

• woof.png
    woof.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back