My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's probably safe to say that Tank Girl is in heaven right now. I won't cry for her b/c she is no longer suffering and is being taken care of by the Lord. I'm sure she is honored that we are still thinking of her. I'll include her in my prayers today and I'll bet she's got a big smile thinking about her friends here on our forum.

Until we meet again TG......

Pearl and I have been working to provide any updated information on TG, but it has been silent for the last month or two. I had her email and when we got worried, I'd sent her an email, which she would answer when she got close to her cell phone.

I really dislike calling her TG, and maybe I should officially announce her real name is:

Dione Cornelissen

I hope she is finally out of pain, smiling down on us, and I personally loved how she lived her life, her tenacity, and the love she spread throughout our family.

Her last post was July 27th! I knew her name and where she lived, I never came up with a death notice! My mom did not want an obituary, so really that means nothing!! I hope she is at peace!! I'm glad we are not letting this thread just hang in the air!! Dione, thank you for blessing us with your strength and making all of us fight harder! Many times if I am having a bad day I stop and think that the things going wrong are nothing compared to what some are dealing with in their lives!! ♥️

Dione's cancer story was so much like my Aunt's. I honestly just looked forward to see a post here from her to give encouragement. There is no hope for a cure with big pharma. Need to look into alternative meds, but will also say I had a bvery much loved o0ne who did that and unfortunatley lost her life years ago, I don't know what the "cure" is. I do know sugars are a cancer spreading effect and you need to neutralize your body.

Pearl and I have been working to provide any updated information on TG, but it has been silent for the last month or two. I had her email and when we got worried, I'd sent her an email, which she would answer when she got close to her cell phone.

I really dislike calling her TG, and maybe I should officially announce her real name is:

Dione Cornelissen

I hope she is finally out of pain, smiling down on us, and I personally loved how she lived her life, her tenacity, and the love she spread throughout our family.
I tried but failed to find any reference to her passing.

So it is up to us to remember her.

Ben

There is no hope for a cure with big pharma.
Right now there is no guaranteed cure from big pharma. And there is no guaranteed cure from homeopathic remedies either. Some people are helped by one or the other, some people are not.

I wish a cure existed, but it doesn't. No matter which way you choose. There are plenty of anecdotal accounts of something that helped someone, whether that be big pharma or homeopathic. But that's always information that has been gained after the fact. Which makes the decision of which way to go, or a combination, very difficult. Where we are today, the decision comes down to personal experiences, experiences of friends and family, personal research, and your belief system. There is no objective choice really, it's all subjective.

Since @Pearl knows where she lives, maybe the local or provincial records department could shed some light. Did anybody know of the midwife she gave Landshark to?

I didn’t know her as you all did, but her indomitable spirit is inspirational, her tenacity remarkable.

Knowing what she suffered and deducing from her last posts, I feel she has been dining with her Lord and ancestors for quite a bit now.

I am so sorry I missed this gal...... my son died at age 32 in 2013 from cancer. i have since then tried to help others in learning the do's and don'ts about cancer. Natural ways or as I call it Gods Farmacy is the BEST way to go. I was not able to help my son since I trusted big pharma too. I learned alot since then about alot of diseases and what causes them. maybe a new thread is in order. hmmmmm

TG was a strong lady. We miss her.
Sorry to hear about your son
Thank you something that things others don't think of .... my daughter in law waited 10 years before she found the perfect man - she just got married this last October - you want to be happy for her but that was a difficult wedding to attend. TG was someones daughter or sister etc.

Latest posts

Back