My daughter in Annie Oakley

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentry18

Thrivalist
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
My 11 year old daughter is playing Annie Oakley in a school play. Today she found out that they will not allow her to used a prop gun or even the cardboard cut out of a gun. When she got the news she sent me and her mother this email. Her Mom replied "Wow, she is SO your daughter".

Here's the email:

"Unfortunately they will NOT let me bring a cardboard gun to school, A CARDBOARD GUN!!! What is a CARDBOARD gun going to do to anyone?? "OH NO! There might be a school shooting! Someone has a CARDBOARD GUN!!!" I guess a CARDBOARD GUN can kill you now. Probably only if you are a total snowflake or perhaps a communist. Then the teacher suggested I carry an ammo box as a prop. Guess what Einstein? Ammo boxes are made from CARDBOARD and CARDBOARD is apparently scary and evil. Maybe only if it's shaped like a gun (EYE ROLL). How are these people able to leave their homes with the scourge of cardboard everywhere? Wanna call the school and yell at them or should I just come up with a different plan? Annie Oakley without a gun, brilliant. These people need some Jesus in their lives."

Latest posts

Back