My new book is out!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPrepper

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I'm excited to announce I just published book 5! 😊
It's still an apocalyptic book, but it is a bit different from the others. A friend challenged me to write a post-apocalyptic story involving quilters... and so, I present to you "Serendipity Ranch and the Quilters of the Apocalypse"!

1694401461546.png

Congratulations!

I see that it is a available on Kindle and as an audible book. Is there a plan to get it published in a hard copy?
Yes, but I don't know when. I'm waiting to hear from my publisher. The paperback and audiobook were supposed to come out together. Hopefully, I'll hear back tomorrow when the paperback version will come out.

Congrats, Doc. Do you know if any retail outlets will carry the book or how we can order it? I would love to get a copy.

Congrid's! The book is not for sale, only kindle But I got

Premonitions: Book 1: The Farm Paperback.​

it is in my price range, do not know when I can read it, I am doing two series now.

Last edited:
Most of my reading, of books, is done on planes ships or my home without internet. When the ship I was on broke down and I was stuck for three weeks having your books, and hundreds of others, on my computer was a lifesaver. Thanks!

I'm very interested in this...
However it appears clicking on Amazon leads to Kindle, which requires a registration and $9.99 a month membership ??
Or did I do something wrong with this ??

However it appears clicking on Amazon leads to Kindle, which requires a registration and $9.99 a month membership ??
There is another route to the Kindle store, I don't pay a monthly fee and I have hundreds of books on Kindle. Some I pay for and others are free.

=== ===
Detailed instructions please...
Open Amazon
go to Kindle store, in grey box at top
Type in book, or author
When you find what want click on the option you choose
hit buy
Hope this helps.

If you're on Amazon, use the department drop down menu and select Kindle books, then type in the title. The membership fee is for Kindle unlimited.

We've been having power outages the last couple of days. I is really nice to have your book on my laptop. Perfect timing to publish.

Latest posts

Back