My wallet

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2”. Ribbon. Or what ever you want to use
Got this demonstration I am using paper

1/2” bend over flush at bottom of second slot. Glue, sew

Bend paper at the bottom of the card on your mark

Bring the ribbon up to the next slot
Then fold back. Glue image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
image.jpg

If you positioned nthe cards so the top was at the bottom of the above slot

All your stitches will not be visible with cards in the pocket. To sell your wallet. Go to customer service in Wally world and grab a hand full of. Gift cards. ( not loaded). The site of a gift card motivates

Oh gotcha,gotcha,gotcha! Thanks man.
The person got in touch yesterday and admitted that they had already done a yard sale on her fathers leather business and what was left is what is left... Sigh🙁
I am still going to look still may find a cupla tools and leather for a deal.

Well Frodo I went ahead and drove over to check out the leather estate sale and I might say that the decision turned out better than I had first assumed.
When I arrived at the address there was two others there wanting to inspect the offered wares. The items were stored in a new utility building, so as it turned out the two ahead of me entered first exited a cupla minutes later and both one after the other apologized saying that they could not use anything.
That didn't bode well.
I went in next and was relieved that the building was very clean and no heavy
dust,spider webs,mouse droppings ect,ect.
Everything was packed in large totes, seven that I counted full of everything that a budding hobbyists could drool over....stamps punches,irons,lacing cutters,buckles,rivets,burrs,hammers,mallets and even a few tools I had no ideer what they did.
Supplies and hardware by the sack full.
So I controlled my bugging eyes and drool , then steadied myself for the upcoming negotiation.
Ok what do you want for it?
That question shocked them cause of the quick look between the couple who were managing the relatives estate. How much of it do you want to buy?
Oh, all of it.
ALL???
That is if we can come to an agreement on price.
We had someone come out and value the items and he said at a 50% averaged estimate they were looking for $1200 .
My heart sank but my mind was screaming ,WORK THE SITUATION!
I moved my head in the slow no shake and replied, nope tooo much.
What's your offer?
$400.00
Now it was their turn to return my response. Nope we need more than that, you see the relative is in a care facility and we are trying to raise funds for his care.
Ok , you are having to travel back and forth working on eliminating this inventory and I just saw two people leave and not purchase anything, I know from experience that this is tiring you out so let me help you clear this from your schedule.
I'll give you $500.00.
They paused a second all the while my mind is hopping up and down saying, Come on! Come on! Counter with what I hop you are going to!!!?
Will you do $600.00?
HOT DA@# I thought , Yep I'll do six. We shook on the deal then the husband said . Where do you want to put the leather? LEATHER????
There musta been a cupla thousand worth of sides and even whole cow(minus hooves and head) that they helped load into my truck! The amount of leather completely filled the Back seat section of my truck.
SO that in a long nutshell is what took place.
Now I've gotta inventory and organize this to see the extent of what I really totally have.

Well Frodo I went ahead and drove over to check out the leather estate sale and I might say that the decision turned out better than I had first assumed.
When I arrived at the address there was two others there wanting to inspect the offered wares. The items were stored in a new utility building, so as it turned out the two ahead of me entered first exited a cupla minutes later and both one after the other apologized saying that they could not use anything.
That didn't bode well.
I went in next and was relieved that the building was very clean and no heavy
dust,spider webs,mouse droppings ect,ect.
Everything was packed in large totes, seven that I counted full of everything that a budding hobbyists could drool over....stamps punches,irons,lacing cutters,buckles,rivets,burrs,hammers,mallets and even a few tools I had no ideer what they did.
Supplies and hardware by the sack full.
So I controlled my bugging eyes and drool , then steadied myself for the upcoming negotiation.
Ok what do you want for it?
That question shocked them cause of the quick look between the couple who were managing the relatives estate. How much of it do you want to buy?
Oh, all of it.
ALL???
That is if we can come to an agreement on price.
We had someone come out and value the items and he said at a 50% averaged estimate they were looking for $1200 .
My heart sank but my mind was screaming ,WORK THE SITUATION!
I moved my head in the slow no shake and replied, nope tooo much.
What's your offer?
$400.00
Now it was their turn to return my response. Nope we need more than that, you see the relative is in a care facility and we are trying to raise funds for his care.
Ok , you are having to travel back and forth working on eliminating this inventory and I just saw two people leave and not purchase anything, I know from experience that this is tiring you out so let me help you clear this from your schedule.
I'll give you $500.00.
They paused a second all the while my mind is hopping up and down saying, Come on! Come on! Counter with what I hop you are going to!!!?
Will you do $600.00?
HOT DA@# I thought , Yep I'll do six. We shook on the deal then the husband said . Where do you want to put the leather? LEATHER????
There musta been a cupla thousand worth of sides and even whole cow(minus hooves and head) that they helped load into my truck! The amount of leather completely filled the Back seat section of my truck.
SO that in a long nutshell is what took place.
Now I've gotta inventory and organize this to see the extent of what I really totally have.I

Latest posts

Back