My Wonderful 80th Birthday

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viking

I know a lot of things, but master very few
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
So my amazing, "sneaky" wife set up a birthday party right under my nose, I thought I was going to our neighbors for her son-in-laws birthday which was on the 10th, I assumed they were doing it on the 8th because he had to work the 10th. Anyway my wife lined up as many friends as she could to come, she even ordered a "Black Forest" chocolate cake because I like chocolate, it was good. We already had a dinner invite to go to our son's and girlfriends apartment that they just moved into, the property they were living on was sold out from under them, snacks and the dinner stuffed me, he couldn't make it to the birthday party but he gave me a great gift, an i120 Husky battery powered chainsaw, tried it on Monday, cut a bunch of firmer small fire starters and some oak branches BBQ. Someone asked me what I'm doing on my 81st birthday, I told them that I was going to claim dyslexia and say that I'm only 18.

Happy incarnation day man! May you have as many more as you want!

guinness.png

Always nice to hit one of those milestones with a zero at the end. Happy Birthday!! :great:

Latest posts

Back