N AZ newbie

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haboob

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hi all - We live in northern Arizona on 5 acres. Complete with horses, goats and dogs......possibly chickens to come next year. And the way the wife rescues animals, I wouldn't be surprised to see a mini or a donkey show up one day. We're kind of in the middle of nowhere with incredible like-minded neighbors.....a mixture of cowboys, retired military and LEO. Lots of horse ridin' folks...makes me feel good to see some cowboys/girls wander by on their horses.....

This forum looks like a good mix of country/rural stuff combined with some prepper stuff which I have been into for a long time.

Thanks for the greetings, I will pull up a chair and get started perusing this forum, hopefully I can contribute more than I take... :)
I would take ya up on the coffee, Dademoss, but it's getting close to cocktail hour and I bought some new bourbon today ;)

A warm welcome from Alaska!

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us.

Welcome to here, haboob! I'm glad you are blessed with good neighbors. That kind of neighborhood is priceless.

That's kinda how I see this place...as you will soon see!

Welcome from rural NE Florida.
We have 4 acres, and for the last 30+ years have rescued dogs and horses. And kept chickens for the eggs.
As the “herd” winnows down thru old age, we currently have one horse, three dogs, and a couple dozen hens and roosters.
This is a good forum, I think you’ll like it here.

Latest posts

Back