Name these classic country stars....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cabin Fever

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
1690150774120.png

Okay, now I can see so here I go:
Geo. Jones, (?), Ricky Van Shelton, Lorrie Morgan, Randy Travis, (?), Hank Sr. Tanya Tucker, Loretta Lynn, Dwight Yokum, Buck Owens, Travis Tritt, Vince Gill, (?), Garth Brooks, (?), Billy Ray Cyrus, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Merle Haggard, Terry Clark, (?), Billy Dean, Kathy Mattea, Geo. Straight, Wynonna & Naomi Judd, Kris Christopherson, Willy Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Tricia Yearwood, Reba McEntire, Clint Black, Alan Jackson, Kix Brooks & Ronnie Dunn.

They appear to be almost caricatures so difficult to tell on some. The one next to Garth might be Eddy Arnold and the second from top left might be Hank Snow ???

Personally. I was looking for George Strait, Tammy Wynette, and Marty Robbins.
I think lower center might supposed to be Geo. Straight - thought maybe upper center which is difficult to tell as it looks like there was a staple. If lower center isn't Geo. than it might be Skip Ewing.
Agreed on TW and MR! Also Patty Loveless.

Marty Robbins is the bomb! I love his music, I still have plenty of it... I used to bust out Marty during BBQs at the ol' beach cottage in Coronado, he was a big hit with the locals, lol. Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Patsy Cline, David Allan Coe, Willie Nelson, George Jones... all of those performing artists went over well at the ol' hacienda, and they still do! :cool:

I think lower center might supposed to be Geo. Straight - thought maybe upper center which is difficult to tell as it looks like there was a staple. If lower center isn't Geo. than it might be Skip Ewing.
Agreed on TW and MR! Also Patty Loveless.
Lower center is Clint Black (I think). That might be George Strait in the upper center.

Where is Chet Atkins, the greatest country guitar player of all time? I can name most of them. I used to follow country music pretty closely, but not any more.

Latest posts

Back