Need some prayer

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biobacon2

New Friend
Neighbor
I know I've been a stranger for a while now but I've been trying to figure out what's important to me over the last year. That's why I stopped using the internet as much there for a while. Well as part of this process I've come to realize just how much my job is a source of negitivity in my life. I have been there 15 years going on 16 and its just not a good fit for me. So I have applied for a job at the local hospital and I have a phone intetview wensday. I went into a little panic mode when I remembered I lost my social security card a number of years ago. I said God if you ever wanted to help my undeserving butt now is the time. I found the card in my daughters birth folder a few moments later. It had been in there since 2011! Not sure why I felt to look In it. In the process of looking I also found a gift card for Bob Evens my wife lost after Christmas 2017. I guess I'm just asking for some Devine help because it's been working so far and I'm thankful. I really think this might be a fresh start for me and actually allow me to feel like I'm helping people because it just didn't feel that way now and that's what I really want to do. I don't usually ask for Devine help for myself but if any one wants to put a word in for me I would appreciate it. Thanks y'all
BioBacon

On your behalf, as you request. It sounds like Providence is in your corner already. It is sometimes hard to see the road ahead until we start taking the first steps. Even then, the road may seem dark and riddled with potholes.
You are finding your way. Prayers for you, @Biobacon2
One of my friends is one of the most positive-thinking, look-on-the -bright-side kind of people I've ever met. I try to keep that in mind when I feel powerless, empty, and lost.

Nice to meet you @Biobacon2 and will of course send one up with your name on it:)
Also, my mother-in-law recently expressed a concern to me. I told her blessings are like trick-or-treaters! They are often dressed as something much scarier than they really are.
Sounds like you're on the right track.

I know I've been a stranger for a while now but I've been trying to figure out what's important to me over the last year. That's why I stopped using the internet as much there for a while. Well as part of this process I've come to realize just how much my job is a source of negitivity in my life. I have been there 15 years going on 16 and its just not a good fit for me. So I have applied for a job at the local hospital and I have a phone intetview wensday. I went into a little panic mode when I remembered I lost my social security card a number of years ago. I said God if you ever wanted to help my undeserving butt now is the time. I found the card in my daughters birth folder a few moments later. It had been in there since 2011! Not sure why I felt to look In it. In the process of looking I also found a gift card for Bob Evens my wife lost after Christmas 2017. I guess I'm just asking for some Devine help because it's been working so far and I'm thankful. I really think this might be a fresh start for me and actually allow me to feel like I'm helping people because it just didn't feel that way now and that's what I really want to do. I don't usually ask for Devine help for myself but if any one wants to put a word in for me I would appreciate it. Thanks y'all
BioBacon
Praying

Latest posts

Back