New Cakifornia

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1631835090558.png

Yeah, I'm calling BS. We all saw the exact same thing happen on Nov 3rd. . . Another stolen election in my mind!

What happened to the days of showing up at your polling place, showing ID, they find your name, get a ballot, vote, drop the ballot in a box, and they check you off. How hard can that be? Oh wait, they still do it that way in my area. Its pretty hard for dead people to vote around here.

Let me tell you about the farce of voting in the Kommunist Republik. When I fist moved here I registered. When I received voting materials, they had misspelled my name. Changing the first vowel from U to A.
I tried several times by email to get it changed.
Went to the polling place, told no _U_____ is registered at my address. He looked up through the registrar, found _A_____ and let me vote. Don’t you think that should have been a provisional? No it was a regular Vote.
At the county fair, I approached the voter registration people on how to get it fixed. They said “fill out an new registration”.
I did, signed up for vote by mail. Next Election both _u_____ and _a_____ got a Mail in ballot. These simple ”mistakes” are how they are rigging the elections.
3 years later after I moved, I am pretty sure that _u_____ and _a_____ are both voting in LA county.

Latest posts

Back