New from NE GA

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick blough

New Friend
Neighbor
New to the forum and somewhat new to the area. We are in Elbert county Georgia. Hoping to learn some stuff from these forums and hopefully I can help some folks out along the way. Currently we are raising pigs and chickens and planning to get a few calfs in the spring. Our main project right now is expanding the pig pen and going some land clearing.
Thanks,
Nick

Attachments

• 20230926_172421.jpg
    20230926_172421.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from the SE Georgia/NE Florida border.
We live in Florida, but the closest town is in Georgia.
We have a small homestead farm, just four acres, in a rural area.
The wife is the farmer, grows our vegetables, she’s kept laying chickens for 30 years, knows what she’s doing there, and still rides her horse at age 76.

Welcome from Alaska!

New to the forum and somewhat new to the area. We are in Elbert county Georgia. Hoping to learn some stuff from these forums and hopefully I can help some folks out along the way. Currently we are raising pigs and chickens and planning to get a few calfs in the spring. Our main project right now is expanding the pig pen and going some land clearing.
Thanks,
Nick
Welcome from Wisconsin, great forum. Have a blessed day

Welcome aboard! I almost thought you were nearby me — there’s an Elbert County in Colorado not too far south of where I live.

Haven’t been to Georgia but I hear it’s lovely.

Thanks,
Nick
Welcome from Columbia, S.C
Pigs will clear the under brush & herbal weeds.
How far are you from Screven & bullet county?

Latest posts

Back