New here and so glad to meet you all!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear the mosquito's are big enough to eat too :p
In the swamp, yes.
In our "controlled-zone" there are none. :thumbs:
We have a team of dedicated "Karens" that monitor and will scream 'bloody murder' (pun) if they get just one bite and will summon our 'chemical warfare' troops.

oooooopppppssss, there I go again. DRIFFTTTTTTTTT
Blame me🤪.
I think after 58 posts saying nothing but "welcome" and "thank you", her thread deserves some meaningful content:) :thumbs:.
109530-3033569be2b39e879b75e01107881616.gif

Last edited:
I concede the giant mosquito credit to Louisiana. Michigan, feel free to contest :p
We have to give Midge a chance to respond.
Don't make us break out 'The Big Guys' :rolleyes:...
R0W0Q0W0S0P0Z0MQTR0QZ0IQZ090H0QQK0QQDRE0DRKQWRJKYQYKVR40FQHQ1R50OQ3KAR7QARI09R.jpg

If you get bit, you know, because it hurts!!!:mad:
C'mon Midge! Save us! gaah

Last edited:
We have to give Midge a chance to respond.
Don't make us break out 'The Big Guys' :rolleyes:...
R0W0Q0W0S0P0Z0MQTR0QZ0IQZ090H0QQK0QQDRE0DRKQWRJKYQYKVR40FQHQ1R50OQ3KAR7QARI09R.jpg

If you get bit, you know, because it hurts!!!:mad:
C'mon Midge! Save us! gaah
I have seen some with tail numbers, quit hiding the Bombers :p

I concede the giant mosquito credit to Louisiana. Michigan, feel free to contest :p
Now I have seen swarms of SKEETERS in the Bayou that rolled up on your windshield wipers like a newspaper, YEAH YEAH "tall tale" NOT EVEN!!!

But in the Midwest flood when we were in between Brunswick Missouri and Kansas City there were some B29s flying around drinking a thimble full of blood after they knocked you down, I am pretty sure they migrated from the Rice Paddies of Central Arkansas and met up with the ones from LA 21 from Bush to Covington LA. HEHEHEHEH.

Latest posts

Back