New Here

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canon29

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hello,

I was referred to this forum by a friend- i've seen some interesting stuff from you folks- I am looking forward to interacting with you guys!

I'm more of a survivalist truth be told, what "homesteading" I do is merely economically practical given the rural area I reside in- just the bare basics. I am mainly an avid outdoorsman and prefer a simple life. I know a thing or two about various outdoor skills, diy repairs/modifications, a touch of history, and the deep importance of American and Christian values in our ever darkening world.

Mainly- I'm here for productive discourse concerning topics that interest me, so fair warning!

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. From your intro it sounds like you will fit right in. Many of us are in a very similar situation. Good to have you with us. :welcome:

Welcome from Alaska. I’m originally from the Appalachian mountains of Virginia, so we probably share some bad habits and traits. :cool:

If that ends up being true, lucky you! 'cause if we end up in the same apocalypse then I won't have time to mellow unfortunately 🤣🤣
I could probably be coaxed into trying to come out of retirement to play Mad Max a bit. LOL

Glad ya made it, Can! :cool: Looking forward to a Lot of good 'cross-pollination' with / from ya, herein, and helping keep the 'SNR' High to the 'S side'.. :cool:

..In particular, I bet (some, at least..) Folks would enjoy / appreciate that one Post from over-yonder on the 'Broadhead-design characteristics' - and Why You astutely reject them.. ;) I found it very .edu and Always Love learning stuff I didn't know / know Much about.. :cool:

Cya Out There, Mang! 👍

jd

Hello,

I was referred to this forum by a friend- i've seen some interesting stuff from you folks- I am looking forward to interacting with you guys!

I'm more of a survivalist truth be told, what "homesteading" I do is merely economically practical given the rural area I reside in- just the bare basics. I am mainly an avid outdoorsman and prefer a simple life. I know a thing or two about various outdoor skills, diy repairs/modifications, a touch of history, and the deep importance of American and Christian values in our ever darkening world.

Mainly- I'm here for productive discourse concerning topics that interest me, so fair warning!
Welcome from Wisconsin and have a blessed day!

Your'e Mellow?!! 🤣 🤣 ;)
You should have known me in the 90's and early 00's I've been kicked out of more forums than I care to remember! I had my own personal army of trolls, haxxors, and annoying people. Our thing on a Friday night was to play online games until we were amped up and mostly stoned and find a forum full of sanctimonious, self-righteous goofballs or keyboard commandos and wreck the place! you could lock up a forum with just a few 5000x6000 bit maps because on dial-up, the page would never load and back then if the page wouldn't load, the admin couldn't delete it. we had scripts to ping a game server into rebooting, Ah, but then such fun became illegal and we disbanded.

Latest posts

Back