New kitty

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful black cat! Can you believe morons used to kill black cats because they thought they were "evil?" Or somehow associated with the Devil? Talk about some ignorant inbred trash... to me, black cats are a sign of GOOD LUCK!!! :cool:
She is good luck at my place!! I knew when Baby Cakes liked her she was something special!! She keeps Bear in his place!;😃 She likes to hang out in Hubby's shop with him. A friend to all of us!!

You all know I LOVE cats and I have a soft spot for people who rescue them. Thank you for taking such good care of her, Pearl. She's beautiful! I have a special place in my heart for black cats. When I was born my parents already had a black cat and a Siamese cat.
People abandon pets in my area all the time too.

My cat, Itsy, just got jealous because I was looking at pics of Annie so she just jumped on me. LOL.
I always love looking at your kitty pictures Z!! Dogs are awesome, but cats have a special something about them!!

Yeah, I grew up loving cats. I get it from my dad. We both always loved animals. There is just something about cats though. I'm very glad that Baby Cakes has accepted the new baby.
My dad loved cats too!! I am still shocked Baby Cakes likes Annie! She is not a cat "person", lol!! I guess she knew Annie needed her!

IMG_20221121_080327675.jpg

Not the "new" kitty! Tiger snoozing stop Bear's chair!!

I have a one-eyed cat named Ginger who seems to hate most other female cats but she likes Temjin. I've had some of those cats that hate pretty much every other cat. Then I've had some that seem to love every other cat.
I wish I'd had video of it, but I remember when my cat Bitsy gave birth to kittens and we showed the black kitten, Kunta Kitteh, to Bitsy's cousin Boo (who is a fluffy black male cat). He wanted that kitten as his own. Started licking him, and then cried when I took the kitten away. Followed over and when the kitten was nursing from Bitsy he leaned over and licked the kitten. Didn't care about the others, but liked that one. LOL.

Latest posts

Back