Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backwater Herbalist

Friend
Neighbor
Hello!
Thank you for having me here. I've been looking for an online forum that concentrates more on Homesteading, and I'm happy to have found you.
My Hubby and I are in the process of moving to Alabama, from Southwest VA to be closer to our son's little family in our retirement years. We have a small acreage mini-farm where we are, but have more acreage in the works to expand where we are moving. I'm in nursing school and an Herbalist.
I look forward to getting to know you all and talking with you.

Hello!
Thank you for having me here. I've been looking for an online forum that concentrates more on Homesteading, and I'm happy to have found you.
My Hubby and I are in the process of moving to Alabama, from Southwest VA to be closer to our son's little family in our retirement years. We have a small acreage mini-farm where we are, but have more acreage in the works to expand where we are moving. I'm in nursing school and an Herbalist.
I look forward to getting to know you all and talking with you.
Welcome from SW PA.

Have you seen this thread?

Thread 'Medicine plant of the Day' Medicine plant of the Day

Ben

Welcome from Alaska!

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us. :welcome:

Welcome from the most northeast you can get in TN. I'm learning herbal medicine from a native Cherokee that learned from his grandmother who was a medicine woman for her tribe. He gave ne a few books and told me to read and study until spring. Can't wait to have him walk with me on the property and help identify some of the plants that I have never seen before and have no clue what they are. I learned a ton from my dad growing up so already know enough to use many of the things I can identify but I know that there are things here that can do amazing things for the body and can't wait to learn! Liverwart should be popping out tiny purple flowers any day now! That is the first around here followed by Bloodroot.

Latest posts

Back