New moderator😃

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is posted in Announcements and Forum Help and I noticed it by accident! So just to make sure everyone sees it, I stuck it here too!! PATCHOULI is our new moderator!! So who is ready to put her to the test???
I noticed it the minute it happened yesterday since I am a 'badge watcher'.
It should be interesting because she has complained in the past about what moderators did.
"Here's your gloves, you pull weeds for a while!" :oops:

Last edited:
yay PATCHOUL! congrats!

i promise to alwasy be nice and sweet and...and...

well, i promise to never be sarcastic or. say anything that might...uhhh......you know...........

umm, well i promise to never post memes that make fun of....of..

oh hell. might as well go ahead and give me a warning now and get it over with.

just joking :D

Congratulations. Patch. Well deserved. I will do my best not to be a total pain.

Peace out, @Frodo ! 💙
Just shaking in my shoes over here. Sad there had to be a new moderator or two. Our little community here has grown a lot. Sometimes I have found questionable posts by unknowns and I report them. Y’all know how to behave and I’m not worried about it. You shouldn’t be worried either.

Peace out, @Frodo ! 💙
Just shaking in my shoes over here. Sad there had to be a new moderator or two. Our little community here has grown a lot. Sometimes I have found questionable posts by unknowns and I report them. Y’all know how to behave and I’m not worried about it. You shouldn’t be worried either.
If the need arises, say the word and I will slide you my axe and revolver :). Taser or pepper spray will probably do, or just salt and pepper :) :)

This is posted in Announcements and Forum Help and I noticed it by accident! So just to make sure everyone sees it, I stuck it here too!! PATCHOULI is our new moderator!! So who is ready to put her to the test???
@Patchouli
I dare her to try it!!!!

(just kidding, but it sounded ominous) :ghostly:

If the need arises, say the word and I will slide you my axe and revolver :). Taser or pepper spray will probably do, or just salt and pepper :) :)
People pull out pocket computers and books then they read what others have done in the past and follow that persons rules
Bahhhh. !!!
Toss the book out and grab a pad and pencil. Write your own rules and do it your way!!!

Congrats, Lady Patch! Here ya go, an 'Apple for Teacher'!

medieval-halberd-3d-model-b1acd660bf.jpg
jk, don't taze / decapitate me Sis.. 🤭

jd

Thanks for guarding the neighborhood!

IMG_0034.jpeg

Latest posts

Back