new to Talk Firearms

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireman13

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hello.

Another Ruger Talk dropout here. I joined RT right before the mass exodus of many of the members here. I’m unaware of the specific reason for their departures but after it happened, the quality and quantity of information, conversations, and pictures at RT declined.

I’ve been visiting here (thanks to a post on RT from havasu right before he was banned) for a few weeks and decided it is time to come out of the shadows and start to actively participate.

As I stated in my last introduction, I’m no expert, I’m just a shooting enthusiast residing in the semi-free Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I look forward to the comradery and conversation that Talk Firearms maintains.

Good to see you here my friend...

Welcome bud!

Glad to see you made it!

Welcome and Glad to see you made the trip Fireman.:wink:

MagnumBlackhawk
:smilie flag:

Welcome to TF!

Than you all for the warm welcome. From my experiences on other forums, I know that many of the individuals here are a good bunch of knowledgeable, civil, and fun loving folk. I look forward to being entertained by your posts, sharing more about myself, and learning from your collective wealth of firearm expertise.

Latest posts

Back