Next couple of days are gonna

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
Next couple of days are gonna really suck
Drama at my house again
Walked into the house and smelled the odor of burnt wire, so I shut off all breakers and investigated
Could not find the source. So we started turning on breakers one at a time seeing what we would find
Nothing. Then I noticed the Ac was on but not blowing cold air. Compressor running but not the fan coil
So checked for power at the unit, attic light and unit are on the same circuit
Light is on. Power is to unit but the unit is not running
D see o the problem is the fan coil unit
C as led an ac tech. Nd was told they are days behind due to no workfdforce
It is hot, this is gonna hurt me big time but it is what it is
Actively contacting other co s

Before I got my evaporative cooler, I would spend the warmer parts of the really warm days in public places, like libraries, that had AC. It saved me. When I get really warm, I just take lots of involuntary naps. Taking cool showers before bedtime and not drying off is another way to cope. Wake up in the night from the heat? Take another shower. I remember in college, on a really warm day, taking 5 showers in one day to help cool off.

Before I got my evaporative cooler, I would spend the warmer parts of the really warm days in public places, like libraries, that had AC. It saved me. When I get really warm, I just take lots of involuntary naps. Taking cool showers before bedtime and not drying off is another way to cope. Wake up in the night from the heat? Take another shower. I remember in college, on a really warm day, taking 5 showers in one day to help cool off.
Ambushed the wife with the kitchen sprayer. we had a water fight
I am laying in wait by the bathroom. Sooner or later she is Gonna pee

meanwhile
It is time for breakfast
3B123B66-0E05-493A-A853-A9CD14073B33.jpeg

Sorry guys I’m late to the party, we have been working overtime to try to get our head above water, we had a major power surge on our power grid and it has caused havoc to motors, capacitors, circuit boards, transformers and me.
man I’m ready for a break.

Didn't think about amazon... Acdoc would know the best place for ac parts. To add... for electronic components I buy from Digikey or Mouser electronics. Between the two of them they have everything... name it, they have it.

Digikey

https://www.digikey.com/
Mouser electronics

https://www.mouser.com/
For fun I checked Mouser... 850K capacitors to choose from... they have every thing!:)
Mouser.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back