Nice gesture...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/amazon-delivery-driver-hilarious-reaction-basket-of-treats

ExcerptL "A Delaware homeowner captured on video an Amazon delivery driver’s reaction after he discovered that she had left an unexpected surprise at the front door. The doorbell camera footage shows Karim Earl Reed III walking up to the Middletown home as he discovered a basket of treats for delivery workers, which included water, soda and other snacks. "Made my day! I leave goodies out every year,” the homeowner, Kathy Ouma, posted on Monday."

My wife is like this. She bakes goodies for our mail delivery person and even baked a pie for the tech who came out to work on our oven. I am glad someone in our home is like that. ;)
I'll leave something for the guys that pickup the trash. It's a difficult job nobody wants to do.
I respect that.
The spoiled govt employee that only leaves the mailbox door open...
Every...
Single...
Time...
It rains... doesn't get squat.:mad:
And no, it's not just mine, it's every ***kin' one!:waiting:

I was at a store today and there was a long line. Someone said that her mail delivery man told her he clocked 102.5 hours last week. Mail and package delivery people are working hard between now and New Years. Someone else said mail carriers are working 16 hour days and zero days off until New Years. I think it depends on the post office they work out of, but they all seem to be short handed.

I'll leave something for the guys that pickup the trash. It's a difficult job nobody wants to do.
I respect that.
The spoiled govt employee that only leaves the mailbox door open...
Every...
Single...
Time...
It rains... doesn't get squat.:mad:
And no, it's not just mine, it's every ***kin' one!:waiting:

That's funny as my experience is the exact opposite. Our mail carriers do a great job and our garbage collectors just sit in a truck and have a robot arm pick up the rolling dumpster. If they screw up and garbage falls out or the can drops leaving a huge mess they just drive to the next house. We have also had them not pay attention and just miss our house or a neighbors house completely. If you call in and complain they just say "oh well, maybe next week".

Latest posts

Back