Nice to join you all

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou

New Friend
Neighbor
Hello,

I’m Lou. I joined from another forum under common ownership.

I live on a small acreage in OH.

My day job is in science and technology (namely metallurgy/materials science/chemistry) but I certainly appreciate and yearn for self sufficiency.

I’m hoping to learn a lot from the great membership here and perhaps contribute in my own small way.

Hello,

My day job is in science and technology (namely metallurgy/materials science/chemistry) but I certainly appreciate and yearn for self sufficiency.

I’m hoping to learn a lot from the great membership here and perhaps contribute in my own small way.
Welcome from SW PA. I studied material science as part my Engineering Physics degree. I was a non-traditional student almost as old as the professor teaching the energetics courses. I used to yank his chain by calling it " metals cooking class". ;)

Ben

Welcome from Alaska and Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us, :welcome:

Hello,

Hi Lou. Now I'll get to figure out who you are and from where. Welcome and I hope you enjoy our little part of the internet.

Hello,

Welcome from NH. Just for reference, are you an old guy, young? You are educated, don't want to speak down to you.

Latest posts

Back