NJ sneaks in gun restrictions to be heard Feb 28

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply amazing, and I live in this awful state!

…evidence of recent acquisition of firearms or other deadly weapons…” The mere recent purchase of a gun can be considered as “grounds” to seize your guns.

While they are all concerning, this one is way, way over the top!

Hey Terry, as I'm sure you know, my only saving grace is being a retired LEO, which comes under federal law.

Even still, ya gotta wonder if the state will even honor that?

Yep, I was aware, but given the political changes regarding gun laws today, I would not trust legislators that already have a history of being very anti-gun. Hypothetically, a relative or neighbor could question your mental state that being a retired LEO makes you a danger to the community (I think CA is already that way) and the State would have a legal way to confiscate your guns with you having no recourse.

I am even concerned here as I cannot afford to keep up with the federal requirements so I am limited to OK's carry permit restrictions. Several pro-gun bills will be heard in OK tomorrow. There will be stiff opposition from (out of the State) anti-gun groups and a number of influential OK groups including LEOs. Among the bills is constitutional carry. I give it a'zero' chance of passing.

Makes ya kinda paranoid and fearful of saying the wrong thing. This PC crap has really gotten "out of control" to the point wherein you have to watch what you say nowadays, so as not to offend anyone, even on here!!

People are way to sensitive these days! What has happen to this nation?

I think we are fortunate to have lived in the era we have lived in. We have all have challenges, but lots of pleasant things also. I think those who will live in the next 70+ years will regret the decisions that are creating the direction that the world seems headed towards now.

..... What has happen to this nation?

Too many people that "should know better" have gone into agreement with the PC BS!

I WILL NOT KNUCKLE UNDER TO PC POLICIES OF ANY SORT. If that makes me "unpopular" so what?

It's been said a thousand times. These measures are not going to stop any harden criminal from harming innocents! All it does is make the law abiding citizen defenseless!

Armed Men.jpg

When they take my guns, I guess I'll have to revert back to my childhood hobbies that I learned growing up in the Philly hood.............making "Zip guns"!:eek:

I don't expect that I will still be among the living by the time they get around to me, but I am already considering alternatives -

High on the list is the Ravin -
http://ravincrossbows.com/

When they take my guns, I guess I'll have to revert back to my childhood hobbies that I learned growing up in the Philly hood.............making "Zip guns"!:eek:

I don't expect that I will still be among the living by the time they get around to me, but I am already considering alternatives -

High on the list is the Ravin -
http://ravincrossbows.com/

WTHeck???? You guys have already assumed the defeatist attitude.

Why is it acceptable for anyone to "take" your guns? If it is not acceptable, then WHY would you even consider an alternative form of weaponry?

Whatever happened to "From my cold dead hands" or "Give me LIBERTY or give me death" or "MOLON LABE" or "Remember the Alamo" or any of a dozen other famous quotes where MEN have stood in the face of overwhelming odds, and DIED to fight for LIBERTY?

“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” Patrick Henry

Latest posts

Back