NorthEast friends - How is this storm effecting you?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swing

Porch Lover
Staff member
Admin
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hey all, I just saw on the news about the planes can't land due to wind, the trains can't run due to flooding and snowing, and 18 wheelers are tipping over.

So, I'm concerned about all of you being touched by this insane weather. Be safe, and tie yourself to a tall pole so you won't blow away.

Please let us know how you are doing!

Windsor County VT got very wet snow, drizzle, moderate breezes. It's a sloppy mess out there, but not so bad as south of me.

BTW I sent you a Pay Pal notice - somewhat awkwardly. Not sure it was because of the new OS, or geezerness that caused the fumble. Hah.

2FA1BD9C-3DA4-4C74-8DC7-E6883EF79400.jpeg
We’re ready at our house!

Winds are HUGE! I can’t remember it ever being this strong for so long. Almost consistently. Dogs are so on edge. Our back deck retractable awning has been banging against the house almost non-stop. We’ll have to have it inspected, this Spring, to make sure it’s still safely secured.

Hopefully, things will remain the same for you all living in the path of the storm.

Latest posts

Back