Not Americans !..........

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great. Now they have us searching for non-existent 'Russian Bots' that post anything they don't like.
lmao.gif

This is taking smokescreen to the highest level yet.
Let's rewind the tape:
1. The Russians DID hack the DNC's email server because the chairman was an idiot and it was out there on a silver platter.
2. They posted those emails for the world to see, and basically said "look how crooked these people are, they are even screwing one of their own, Bernie Sanders".
3. People read those emails and were horrified to see the truth. The term "Crooked Hillary" was true.
4. The content of those emails sank Hillary. The Russians were just the bellboy toting the baggage. They probably found it amusing.
5. This also elevated the use of a private email server for official business by her as Secretary of State to a national security threat.
6. Of course, since she ran "Bleach-Bit" on it and smashed all the cellphones (something everybody does that has nothing to hide), we have no way of knowing what information was compromised. Thanks!

It wasn't a bunch of 'Russian Bots' flooding Facebook with posts that "influenced the election".
It was the above.

Oh my God! They're here too! I can sПан курячі грудки, приготовані в мало нафти, сіллю і перцем і закінчив з щедрим ручки вершкового масла, це перший спосіб, я дізнався, готувати курку і техніка, я завжди повернутися.

The twisted leftist narrative is pathetically comical.

The twisted leftist narrative is pathetically comical.
Well, I finally recovered control of my computer from the Russian bot that was trying to use it to post and influence, well everything, and probably the 2018 elections.
I just had to translate it's mind-control post that is trying out to control us all.
The Russian Bot said:
"Пан курячі грудки, приготовані в мало нафти, сіллю і перцем і закінчив з щедрим ручки вершкового масла, це перший спосіб, я дізнався, готувати курку і техніка, я завжди повернутися."

Translation: "Mr. chicken breast cooked in a little oil, salt and pepper and finished with a generous knob of butter, this is the first way I learned to cook chicken and technique, I always come back"
It's obviously a coded message. I have a dedicated team of professionals at Harvard working around the clock to see why the Trump Administration would have requested them to spread this malicious, false information. (everybody knows butter is high in cholesterol and saturated fat)
Clearly it is meant to sway right-wing nutjobs, but the message is defying decoding.
I have requested another 20-million-dollar grant in the fight to safeguard our country from foreign influence.
(of course, our hateful president refuses to authorize it)
go crazy.gif

Latest posts

Back