Observations from Pearl's pool

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I have to have it warm, the cold water gives me some kind of breathing problem it makes my chest get tight for some reason, has since the first time I had bronchitis.

I remember when I was a Kid we swam at the Townsend WYE all the time and were blue when we came out. Could not do it now. makes me a little sad but my cuz that used to go with me is passed so it wouldn't be the same anyway.

Nah I have to have it warm, the cold water gives me some kind of breathing problem it makes my chest get tight for some reason, has since the first time I had bronchitis.

I remember when I was a Kid we swam at the Townsend WYE all the time and were blue when we came out. Could not do it now. makes me a little sad but my cuz that used to go with me is passed so it wouldn't be the same anyway.
Rub some of the cold water on your face and neck before you have to go in, it alleviates some of the neural shock you're getting from that.

Had to bail out!! I was on storm patrol (🍺), and we had horrible wind gusts off a collapsing storm!! Many large branches got ripped off of two Cottonwood trees and took down my fence between Buddy and the neighbor to my south!! Had to lock Buddy off that pasture and fix fence!! Not nice!! All clear for a bit!! Hope we can dry out some!!

So stupid weird afternoon!! I'm in the pool, (🙄😉) I got hit hard in the eye by some black bug, a little red on it! Immediately my eye and face start swelling!!😮 Then I can't see out of my left eye!! So all scorpion stings, spider and Copperhead bites aside.... THIS IS STUPID!! Seven hours later, two loratadine ( Claritin), two Ibuprofen.... swelling is down, eye is yucky!! So the weird part,😮..... Hubby came home, got in the pool. He's checking out my eye and asked if I went to Walmart today....I know where this is going!! I said of course not! He asked if I won!😮 So I threw it back at him....I said if my eye looked like this because of a person, would I be here? He said no, you would be in jail!! So bad bug day, could be worse!!😁

Latest posts

Back