Old school weed.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm.... I can practically smell it, and it smells good! Don't ask me how I know. lol

Those days are long behind me though, doesn't trip my trigger anymore.
Some are, some aren't. the really fun ones are pretty much a Mary Jane cigar. a layer of leaves, coated in hash oil, roll it in ground-up bud, another layer of leaves, more resin, more weed, more leaves until you get a blunt. they don't have to use oil over there, that stuff is naturally sticky!

Some are, some aren't. the really fun ones are pretty much a Mary Jane cigar. a layer of leaves, coated in hash oil, roll it in ground-up bud, another layer of leaves, more resin, more weed, more leaves until you get a blunt. they don't have to use oil over there, that stuff is naturally sticky!
I know 'green bud' very well, and from years ago when Colombian brown weed ruled and all I knew of Thia Stick was the mention of it. So... thanks for the education.

I can't say I had anything to with green bud breaking all the rules locally and selling for twice the price of Colombian per pound.... but I remember when.

Latest posts

Back