Old woman done lost her MIND!!!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
I am sitting here in my booth, it is a beautiful day, wind is easy temp is mid 80’s
Old woman pulls up and asks
Hey baby, how much them pouches?
I got up and walked to her car, Oh Yeah. I am like Mickey d’s. Curbside. No problem
I ask her to point out which ouch she is asking about
She pints at my wine/water bags and wants to know how much
I said well, today is kinda slow so I will give you a smoking deal
$45. I sell them for $100 at festivals
That’s to much baby, I will give you 20
I laughed and told her to go to Walmart
Then in my sugar voice said
Have a blessed day
IMG_0235.jpeg

A Twofer!!!!!
Another old woman pulls up and asks how much for my leather vests
I said $75
She jumped like I had goosed her and said wooooooo too much!!!!!
I said Walmart has the fake pleather for 35 or 40 maybe you can afford that
Old white headed woman flipped me off and jumped back in her Navigator

I had to explain to a guy from India today why we cannot sell fresh meat at the farmers market. This is not India. Here , we have hundreds of 3 or 4 letter government agencies that make it almost impossible to run any sort of small business. People just don't have the concept of what all sorts of requirements and effort you have to make to sell ANY sort of food legally

Any small business will never be able to compete financially with the walmart type business thanks to our government.

A Twofer!!!!!
Another old woman pulls up and asks how much for my leather vests
I said $75
She jumped like I had goosed her and said wooooooo too much!!!!!
I said Walmart has the fake pleather for 35 or 40 maybe you can afford that
Old white headed woman flipped me off and jumped back in her Navigator

--Old white headed woman flipped me off and jumped back in her Navigator

lol-- dont forget, the rude old white hair ladies flippen people off today were the rude hot hippie babes that flipped people off in the 60s.

um--not sure which one is the old hot hippie babe

1694909631850.jpeg

making fun of the rude old women--, yoiu are too polite frodo lol

Last edited:

lol-- dont forget, the rude old white hair ladies flippen people off today were the rude hot hippie babes that flipped people off in the 60s.

View attachment 116164
I just can't get passed the her beard. I would hope someone in my family would take care of that if I was not able to.

View attachment 116164
Thanks for the picture of the chin and not the armpit.

I used to the leave the farmers market annoyed far to often. Dad and I grew peaches. We did not quench our peaches, so ours were easy to bruise. I'd get steaming mad... someone would always stop, look at my peaches, squeeze 2 or 3 then walk away!!! They had no intention of buying when they walked up. But they take the time to stop and bruise a peach someone else will buy!!!! :waiting:

Had a guy once... he thought he was going to pick thru 30 baskets of peaches on my truck... and just get the ones he wanted, to make another basket!!!! I set him straight... as politely as I could....🤬

Last edited:
I used to the leave the farmers market annoyed far to often. Dad and I grew peaches. We did not quench our peaches, so ours were easy to bruise. I'd get steaming mad... someone would always stop, look at my peaches, squeeze 2 or 3 then walk away!!! They had no intention of buying when they walked up. But they take the time to stop and bruise a peach someone else will buy!!!! :waiting:

Had a guy once... he thought he was going to pick thru 30 baskets of peaches on my truck... and just get the ones he wanted, to make another basket!!!! I set him straight... as politely as I could....🤬
Lol. Gotta do what you gotta do
Law at year at a festival a guy asked how much for the belts, I told him 45 bucks
He said he could get a belt a Wally for 20
I told him that I had 20 dollar belts
I reached in a tote and produced a long strip of raw leather
Then I told him here is a 20 dollar belt
Buckle, stain , punched holes are extra

View attachment 116164

Old bat freaked me out

View attachment 116164

They are both dudes.....🤔 I think!! Guess it doesn't matter anymore 😮😮!!

I have spent over $70.00 on a forever belt from Duluth trading it is fairly thick and heavy enuf for my abuse but within three years the first thang to give way is the stitching . Yep they are machine stitched.
I got spoilt many a year ago when I ran across a feller at a gun show that sold his own saddle stitched pants gun belts, that thing lasted me over 10 years until because of age (mine) and circumference (mine) I needed a replacement . Dang it, I could not find him.
I am one who will pay for a quality product IF I need it.
I have worked with my hands ( my brain fits in there somehow) in differnt skill sets my whole life and I am about to embark on a cupla more now. Like others here have remarked about the widespread inability of most to calculate in the time,talent, skill and material investment that is lovingly massaged into a quality hand made product.
Just like in any profession you gotta put up with B.S. frum somewheres.

People do that to me with my TIME ! Gave a new client a price recently, she thought it should be much cheaper. That was the woman who hasn't cleaned her house in 3 1/2 years!! I am very fast and extremely thorough, I cleaned her house and she was so happy!! Next time she wants it done in two hours for less money, by new client! She will be one of the people who call back in a year because she can't find anyone to do it right or put up with her!! At that point she will be told a higher price, take it or leave it!!

I changed out my crappy Wal-Mart belt:
103072-cfb072e308f761ddceea97ff4a35819f.data

With a good Frodo belt:
103192-734fa92c51ac3d00f444633163ddf45d.data

(Shown with optional keychain loop)
It is rock solid, and I may be still wearing it when they close the casket lid :D

I changed out my crappy Wal-Mart belt:
103072-cfb072e308f761ddceea97ff4a35819f.data

With a good Frodo belt:
103192-734fa92c51ac3d00f444633163ddf45d.data

(Shown with optional keychain loop)
It is rock solid, and I may be still wearing it when they close the casket lid :D
Just for grins I cut open a Wally World $15 chi chi made belt that was stamped
Leather

Here is what I found inside
Looks like card board sandwiched by Very very thin leather strips
They look to be like a 1/64
IMG_0243.jpeg
IMG_0244.jpeg

Just for grins I cut open a Wally World $15 chi chi made belt that was stamped
Leather

Here is what I found inside
Looks like card board sandwiched by Very very thin leather strips
They look to be like a 1/64
View attachment 116220View attachment 116221
Take that with you when you are selling! Let the tight wads see what they can get at Wally world!!

Latest posts

Back