Paint it Black - Just WOW!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great music......but I thought the post was about the motorcycle I just sold...It was multi color camo so to sell it I used a can and a half of satin black and it sold immediately....

Attachments

• 103_0308.JPG
    103_0308.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Very nice... Once in a while, when I'm in a mood, I like this kind of music that gets your blood up, muscles flexing, and feet moving..

One band I really enjoyed that is retired now is a Canadian group called ..Off Kilter...

It that motorcycle was a 1942 WLA "Liberator" made by Harley Davidson, I would give it a WOW post.
View attachment 128307

My Uncle was a motorcycle courier in WWII got the silver star for riding in on a machine gun nest that had them stopped and pinned down with grenades and blowing them up.

I don't see how you run through the woods with every person who hears you shooting at you and make it home but he did.

Man what happened to America?

This music style really resonates with my Norwegian heritage. Anyone else?

I’m not into music period but I not only listened to this all the way through but I cam back another day and watched it again.

For some reason, I cannot get into more than one bagpipe song at a time. They sound like whining street cats to me. After one song, I've had enough.

And BTW, I'd eat lutefisk a hundred times before I'd eat haggis.
Haggis is great, IDK why everyone hates it, when I was a kid we had baloney in gut casing, what's the difference?

Haggis is great, IDK why everyone hates it, when I was a kid we had baloney in gut casing, what's the difference?
Just so everybody knows what he is talking about, Haggis:
Haggis (Scottish Gaelic: taigeis) is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver, and lungs), minced with chopped onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and cooked while traditionally encased in the animal's stomach.
...I guess I have become snooty, 'cuz I ain't eating that. :(

Last edited:
Just so everybody knows what he is talking about, Haggis:

...I guess I have become snooty, 'cuz I ain't eating that. :(
We used pork or beef ingredients and a variety of veggies. I wonder if it was still haggis at that point? No dang stinky sheep or goats where I'm from except way up in the woods.

We used pork or beef ingredients and a variety of veggies. I wonder if it was still haggis at that point? No danRg stinky sheep or goats where I'm from except way up in the woods.
No.
But even to this day, people will eat stuff and never have a clue what it is made from.
Like:
1. Chitlins:
Chitterlings, sometimes spelled chitlins or chittlins, are the large intestines of domestic animals. They are usually made from pigs' intestines. Intestine from other animals, such as cow, lamb, goose, and goat is also used for making chitterling.
2. Sweetbread:
Sweetbread is a culinary name for the thymus (also called throat, gullet, or neck sweetbread) or pancreas (also called stomach, belly or heart sweetbread), typically from calf or lamb.
Yuck!!! :barf:

Last edited:
For some reason, I cannot get into more than one bagpipe song at a time. They sound like whining street cats to me. After one song, I've had enough.

And BTW, I'd eat lutefisk a hundred times before I'd eat haggis.
Amen to that and I've eaten a lot of lutefisk at my grandmothers home when I was young, it was pretty good tasting when it was processed right, I miss my grandmother's lefsa, fish cakes and pickled herring, good memories of Norwegian food along with a sweet light brown goat cheese called Gjetost and Rullepolse (Rolla Pulsa) thin slices of smoked lamb. I don't believe I've ever eaten haggis nor do I ever want to in the future. However, Norwegians have a cheese called Gamalost that my dad told me was so bad smelling that when it was opened at the table, people were told to close it up quickly, from what my dad said it was probably like the smell of an outhouse, he said it was worse than Limburger cheese.

Latest posts

Back