Personal Appearance Aka Grooming

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I enjoyed the thread I put up on this subject at PS so thought I'd do one here too.

Men and women welcome to share the best products, ideas and remedy's that keep us looking and feeling our best.
One of my favorites was the coconut oil for skin moisture and we also like the shampoo.
Grimm is our go to for makeup hints and advice. And many others here also gave me good advice on skin cleansing, treatment, SewingC, suggestion like the coconut oil etc,etc,etc. .

I use vitamin E oil for moisturizing. I also use a small shaver for the downy hair on my face and stash area. I don't mind doing it since it only takes a minute or so and its better than waxing and cheaper than electrolysis

As for makeup I only use tinted moisturizer and clear mascara along with tinted chapstick

I use vitamin E oil for moisturizing. I also use a small shaver for the downy hair on my face and stash area. I don't mind doing it since it only takes a minute or so and its better than waxing and cheaper than electrolysis

As for makeup I only use tinted moisturizer and clear mascara along with tinted chapstick

I like a little more coverage than the tinted gives me. Lots of younger women are now going for the tinted color and foundation.
I am doing good with the coconut oil Sew recommended but will try the V-E if it stops working.
Downy hair? Where do you get it and what is it? I just plucked my stash with tweezers. :cry:. My friend got hers permanantly removed for $1200 maybe electrolysis.:dunno:

Guess I'm just not a hairy person lol

I certainly can't afford $1200 just to get rid of some hair. wow!
And wax is too painful for me. Hate it

Latest posts

Back