Pex "kit" suggestions.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, 10 Ft of 3/4 PEX A, 10 feet of 1/2 PEX A, couplers, elbows, rings, crimper, pipe cutter. I'm sure there is more, but will that do for a start?

TOPINCN Pipe Depth Gauge, Plastic Deburring Pipe Tool Disassemble Replacement for Copper PEX CPVC PERT Pipes https://a.co/d/1n3lQZv

Ben

The new house is all PEX plumbing. The TPR on the water heater is dripping, it's getting changed to 3/4 threaded.

After that, Any suggestions for supplies, kits, fittings etc for DIY repairs?
You said the t&p is leaking?
Listen up, those things are made so that youvcan not remove and clean. Once they leak. Toss it and get another $35 țg have stopp
ed a few from leaking , take your channel locks in your righty hand Deliver a quick sharp blow to the side of the valve
Sometimes it takes 2 hits

If you do replace the t&p safety valve do not, I repeat do not open the valve, leave it the hell alone,

Ii

You said the t&p is leaking?
Listen up, those things are made so that youvcan not remove and clean. Once they leak. Toss it and get another $35 țg have stopp
ed a few from leaking , take your channel locks in your righty hand Deliver a quick sharp blow to the side of the valve
Sometimes it takes 2 hits

If you do replace the t&p safety valve do not, I repeat do not open the valve, leave it the hell alone,

Ii
New one in hand. Didn't think about giving it a couple whacks, I'll give it a try :D

Never opened one before, or had one leak, every plumbing job is a new experience. :), and usually 3 trips to the plumbing department.

Reactions: Neb
New one in hand. Didn't think about giving it a couple whacks, I'll give it a try :D

Never opened one before, or had one leak, every plumbing job is a new experience. :), and usually 3 trips to the plumbing department.
That's why a plumbers truck is full of stuff
Boss gets all upset about us going to the house. Swapping stories with other plumbers, drinking coffee etc etc.

Reactions: Neb

Latest posts

Back