Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1570281226030.jpg

Bet that would drive the tree huggers crazy these days.

Jim

Last edited:
fb_img_1569945880502-jpg.25959

Whoa...

Jom
OK, I'll ask the obvious question:
If lightening strikes a rainbow does it kill the leprechaun holding the pot of gold at the end of it?

This place gives me the creeps just looking at it. If I stumbled into it out in the woods I'd start running as fast as I could in the opposite direction. I can't tell you why ... I just get bad vibes from it. Guess I've been watching too much of that Criminal Minds TV show.

This place gives me the creeps just looking at it. If I stumbled into it out in the woods I'd start running as fast as I could in the opposite direction. I can't tell you why ... I just get bad vibes from it. Guess I've been watching too much of that Criminal Minds TV show.
Not to worry, the bodies decompose quickly in that environment

This place gives me the creeps just looking at it. If I stumbled into it out in the woods I'd start running as fast as I could in the opposite direction. I can't tell you why ... I just get bad vibes from it...
Is it the sign that says: "Hansel and Gretel were Tasty"?

@Bacpacker

What ever happened to a small bowl of white beans being served as a free appetizer in TN? They'd bring it with your tea.
It usually came with a small piece of cornbread. Some places would have crackling cornbread upon request. My last two trips to TN, nada, zip, no white beans and cornbread appetizer.

The last place (and first place) I had this was a truck stop on I-65 south of Franklin TN. I've had it served at a dozen different restaurants while I lived there.

Funny, I used to have the exit number of that truck stop memorized. If it was near meal time I always stopped.

Lived here most of my life and can't recall ever having white beans as an appetizer. But what a great idea. Not much better than a good bowl of beans, maybe with a slab of onion with it.

That must have been a middle Tennessee thing.

It must be... Only places I've had it were in middle TN except at catfish restaurant outside of Chattanooga just before the GA state line.

Last edited:
It's the flags but no curtains in the windows.

Back