Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breast feeding will do that to you! :)

Last group of photos from the little market… Frog Jam, didn’t buy a jar but took the pic… I had to try the butter… overpriced but Sooo Good! I’ve had it on toast and fried and egg with it… puts the irish butter to shame.

J n J jams ( 1).jpg
J n J jams ( 1)a.jpg

That hair is like what us GUYS looked like in the 70's.

Here's proof. I look a little pissed, don't I?!

View attachment 28573

You can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man, no time to talk, Music loud and women warm I've been kicked around since I was born... ;)

My favorite of all verses, Phideaux, Isaiah 40:31. Thanks.
Teach me Lord to wait.

Roll butter is made into a roll instead of a bar. That's it. Form it in waxed paper. I guess you could press into a rectangle box and get the store shape. I have some interesting animal shapes (a chicken, a lamb) in a wooden mold I got from Lehmanns. Those are fun.

My brother always liked that spot to sleep. He was laying up there when we had an accident. A rodeo bull had broken out of a truck, ran down the road, got hit by a car and that car and bull hit us head-on even tho we had stopped. My brother hit everyone in the backseat. He was unhurt but Mom's back was sore for months. That happened in 1959. The good old days. It's a wonder we survived.

Latest posts

Back