Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's that poem? something about "her face ended up on the tiger?"

It's and old Limerick.

Young Lady.PNG

It jumps right out at you. Looks like a photoshop job.

Every time I see pictures of this place, I think about Daryl Hannah bouncing around naked. What was the name of that movie? It certainly showcased a lot of things. The architecture, the architecture ... it showcased the architecture.

This place looks so neat. All the stairs around there would kill me though. Sunglasses definitely required.

Every time I see pictures of this place, I think about Daryl Hannah bouncing around naked. What was the name of that movie? It certainly showcased a lot of things. The architecture, the architecture ... it showcased the architecture.

This place looks so neat. All the stairs around there would kill me though. Sunglasses definitely required.
The M's were easy to find but after an hour I still couldn't find Daryl Hannah!

Thats got to be Greece?
Santorini to be exact.
I have the hat.
biggrin.gif

Shown with authenticity watermark, the September 2020 Rifleman underneath.
IMG_20200831_204001.jpg

(which cannot be photoshopped)

Nope, not for me. Way to many stairs. Around the Mediterranean I saw old sheppards on the tops of peaks with sheep or goats. They aren't there because they want to be, their knees are shot, can't get back down... :rolleyes:
Well think about all of the fantastic things we did in our 35-40 years at hard labor.
For you, diving into the gulf saving people's lives, for me, I thought nothing of picking up a sbc v-8 engine block and putting it on a table.
It takes a toll over the years. Today if I pick up a 25# paver stone from ground level, I will need drugs later.
We just need to think about all the "Rambo" stuff we did back in the day.:woo hoo:

Latest posts

Back