Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hubby's horse, Gunnie, circling the pasture yesterday...
DSC_5202.JPG

The nurses at the ER called this a "bear hugger". It pumps heat into an inflatable blanket to warm patients up.
View attachment 128433
Mom is under the blanket. They are slowly bringing her temperature back up.
Yep that's a bear hugger.
I have calibrated and repaired a bunch of them.
I used to have an old obsolete one under my desk to keep my feet warm till a nurse sweet talked me out of it.

Do y'all remember the book "Bridges of Madison County"? (was there a movie also?) This is a pic I snapped years ago when we were traveling through Madison County Iowa and decided to check out a few of their bridges...
20190406_123945.jpg

For Swiss Family Robinson fans I believe Sweden has a show called Robinson that is like Alone or Survivor. Might be on youtube or somewhere.
So today went for a wander in a local graveyard that dates back to the middle ages. I love old graveyards, and the weather was so warm and sunny seemed a shame to not go somewhere; I've been promising myself to visit since I moved here. It was a truly peaceful place, overlooking a lake. The old grave I could find marked was 1705; lovely iron work also, and an old canal beside it.
DSC07100.JPG

DSC07070.JPG

DSC07074.JPG

DSC07094.JPG

Last edited:
You gotta wonder about the kind of person who would come across this new A.I. high tech stuff, think hard about what they wanted to do with it, and then decide, "Hey Siri, make me a photo of babies dressed up as Brussel's sprouts!" Yep, you do have to wonder about people like that.
Many AI pictures are easy to spot.
1. Everything close and far are all in perfect focus.
2. If you look close, you will see simple things that are wrong; like a horse with a head growing out it's butt, 2 horses with not enough legs, a railing that does not connect, and more...
Screenshot_20240421-001137_kindlephoto-964745905.png

Pups enjoying a small creek , some of my turkey boys..they are looking a tad haggard right now..and one of my trees that hasent flowered in years. It is a peach, a few years ago the main branch died. It sprouted little offshoots but those might be from the graft if it was grafted. Since then it never flowered. It grew branches n leaves but no fruit. My neighbor said it is doubtful it will. I've just left it alone and this year it looks like I might get something..? I guess I'll see..

Attachments

• 20240413_123601.jpg
    20240413_123601.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240420_103140.jpg
    20240420_103140.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240418_143530.jpg
    20240418_143530.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
AI can't get eyes right either. It's what I check in images.
A little too perfect?
She's got @Peanut's eyes though 🤣.
Not real:
ai-generated-8480566_1280.png

(I think that's how AI signs it's artwork ;)).

Latest posts

Back